Sign in to follow this  
Guest Charlie Hall

If you haven't yet....

I was a bit stumped there as well but it turned out that I did a missinterpretation of the dark-overhead-is-good methodology, i.e. no lights means all is as it should. The switches for pitch trim and yaw damper (I think) has the word "OFF" below them. I thought (wrongly) that the switches were turned ON when that text was covered. Turned out that it was the other way around. In other words, try flipping the switches up so that the text is visible and see if that helps. That removed the Flight Control error msg.

/Tord Hoppe, Sweden

Well, I tried...and tried and tried. But I could never get on their site. I wanted to find out what "woaza" meant. ;o)Dewey

Guest Charlie Hall

Hi Bob, The files needed have now been uploaded to the Avsim library. I just downloaded them so I'm going to see how it goes now.

Guest dave1812dave

Thanks, that got me going. I've been able to fly around and now the only thing I can see immediately that's left to figure out for the near term is getting the AP to work. Some of the buttons are illegible on my 1280 screen. I've used AP in the other heavies, but I haven't figured out this plane's switches for AP.David

Guest Edam

Dear Lord, between the loading time, and the hoops that have to be jumped through to get this thing going, it should have been released on April 1st!

Guest Charlie Hall

Well, I installed the effects files so I should have everything properly in place now, but FS9 still crashes unpredictably and it has only happened with this plane (not that I've spent too much time on the others lately). It could be because my drive need defragmenting (something like 75%) and I'm doing it tonight anyway, but if anyone thinks this would cause the crash I'd like to know!