Sign in to follow this  
John_Cillis

FS2002.exe Problem

FS2002's copy protection was unique vs. FS2000 and FS2004 in that it required one to go through install from CD. The .exe, if installed from a licensed copy, is decrypted and becomes useable. Unlike FS2000 or FS2004, the only time you need the original CD's is during the install--but without them or with a damaged set, you won't be able to run FS2002.If your .exe isn't working, you may wish to contact Microsoft. Anyone sending you the FS2002.exe is not only defeating the copy protection of this version, they are also breaking the law.-John

Guest NTL199191

Hello Everyone! I recived M$ Flight Simulator 2002 Professional CD's due to my non-working ones. I've installed FS2002 Pro with these backup CD's around 3 times and all were sucessful. Now i decide to go back to 2002 and after the instalation was done and i clicked "start now" a MS DOS prompt came up and dissipeared. That usually means that it's corrupted, but my disks dont have a scratch! I REALLY dont want to have to go back to M$ and Wait 3 weeks for new CD's, so if anyone would be kind enough to share a FS2002.exe file (located in CD1 in the EXE folder) so I can play FS2002, I would really be thankful. My Specs are:Compaq Presario 5UVME2AMD Duron 900256MB SDRAMATI Radeon 9200/128MBWindows XP ProfessionalThanks!Nick