Sign in to follow this  
Guest ponyboy

As anyone tried this yet, it sounds promising...

"Once you join the session you will be instantly in the middle of the busiest air traffic you can imagine. Watching the activities in the air and especially around the airports will give you an idea of task the real pilots have to handle on daily basis. The best experience you can possibly have is flying side by side an airline knowing that this happened just few moments ago. "see more herehttp://www.sky-routes.com/

I7-10700F RTX 3070 32 Gig Ram

Guest Maul

I just registered to beta test, hopefully I get chosen, thanks for posting about it. The rates seem very reasonable and it sounds very promising.Eric

yea just imagine every single fs enthusiast on there, the whole world will be a busy place 24/7 days and not just in USA but everywhere else, this maybe a revolution in FSimming.

I7-10700F RTX 3070 32 Gig Ram

This kind of peaked my interest:from:http://www.sky-routes.com/index.php?page=news"ContestSky Routes 2005 Massive Multiplayer Ultimate ContestOfficial launch of Sky Routes 2005 will be also start for customer contest where you could win real airplane. Once the number of active users reaches 100 000, we will randomly choose one of them. The lucky user will enjoy brand new Cessna Sky hawk PS on very next day. You won't find a chance to win real plane anywhere else:"*************Ok, 100,000 Active users at $8.50 a month = $850,000 income per month. Now, does anyone think 100,000 people will pay $8.50 a month for this, or that they will really give away an airplane? Or will it be 100,000 beta users included? Interesting Contest. Give me $850,000, and I'll give you a Skyhawk too, and walk away with $600,000 to buy a couple Cirrus as well. :-)I am a bit skeptical on this, and their statement needs to be clarified.I get a Chance to win an Airplane once a year at AOPA. So that makes two places where one gets a chance to win an airplane.King Schools gives one away as well, that would be Three....Sporty's gives an airplane away as well, that would be four....And none of those three require you to ensure they have 100,000 active users.And $8.50 a month seems pretty pricey to me, but YMMV (Your mileage may vary).But this statement:"You won't find a chance to win real plane anywhere else"This really bugs me, as it JUST IS NOT TRUE.TryKing SchoolsAOPASporty'sThey are all giving away airplanes right now in their contests.I hope they change their wording, and I'll reserve judgment on the actual program until I see some reviews. I also won't register in their forums since they are running an unsafe version of phpBB which theirs is 2.0.8.If one of you is registered there, perhaps you can tell them to upgrade their forum software so as not to put their members under risk with a major security flaw in phpBB in versions prior to 2.0.11.Tell them they can upgrade their forum software here:http://www.phpbb.com/downloads.phpphpBB Announcement is here:http://www.phpbb.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=244451Regards,JoeJOIN The AVSIM RTW RACE FLIGHT TEAM****************Grab My FREEWARE Cessna 172 Voice recognition Profile here:[a href=http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?CatID=fs2004misc&DLID=58334]Cessna 172 Voice Profile[/a].You will need the main FREEWARE Flight Assistant program to use it, get it here:[a href=http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?CatID=genutils&DLID=39661]Flight Assistant 2.2[/a]

CryptoSonar on Twitch & YouTube. 

Guest monsoon

WHY oh WHY would anyone use this over VATSIM. REAL controllers with REAL pilots. Sounds like there still is AI generated aircraft in that.

Hmm I'm not sure I understand exactly what it is? It sais " Sky Routes 2005 Massive *Multiplayer* features" but then it goes on to talk about advanced "algorithms" and verified routes...The problem with Vatsim is the lack of traffic. It's only really useful if you fly the heavies from major US airports. For flying your Cub to bush airfields in the Cascades, Canada or Alaska it's like going back to FS98 - empty.

Asus Prime X370 Pro / Ryzen 7 3800X / 32 GB DDR4 3600 MHz / Gainward Ghost RTX 3060 Ti
MSFS / XP

Guest babua

Their product is a flight simulation product/service and in this FS area they are the only one giving away a real plane-In my view thats what they meant when they said they are the only one....Promising product but there are certain clarifications which are required. Suppose as they say they mimmick all the real world flight and I am in KJFK then my turn wont come, the traffic will be always full, unless I become one of those scheduled flight and then whose path will the s/w follow my path or the path of the real world flight??

Guest Derek D

I didn't entirely understand it myself but the way I interpreted it was that they will connect your FS program to some service that will replace your randomly generated AI traffic with traffic mirroring the planes flying in real time, in real life.I didn't pick up anything about this become a massively multiplayer service, but perhaps I was wrong.Derek D.

Guest bobsk8

>I didn't entirely understand it myself but the way I>interpreted it was that they will connect your FS program to>some service that will replace your randomly generated AI>traffic with traffic mirroring the planes flying in real time,>in real life.>>I didn't pick up anything about this become a massively>multiplayer service, but perhaps I was wrong.>>>Derek D.Sounds like what Ultimate Traffic does already, unless I am missing something. It uses current airline schedules to program AI flights.

Guest ponyboy

I dunno... I think it is rather promising. People here are too quick at the gun to shoot down any new ideas. It is multi-player, it uses your own loaded AI, as much or as little as your PC can handle. It has a centralized ATC system so maybe they will be using (hiring), their own people to handle the skies. A question I have is since the generated AI is based on real-world flights in real-time, how would they handle/instruct/control those aircraft?At $8.50 a month for 30 hours (if that's correct), I think that's a pretty good deal and I don't even fly online now. But if I was using a product for 30 hours a month I would think I would be getting my money's worth.I say good luck to them and looking forward to hear more about it.