Hi there! :)

Just wondering if people could help me on 2 little issues!

First is on takeoff, I arm the auto-throttle, spool to 40% N1, but cant or perhaps don't know how to engage TOGA mode. I have tried CTRL+SHIFT+G which i believe it is assigned to in FS9 but nothing happens. If there is one part of the FMC I am lacking knowledge in is setting speeds and climb speeds etc. Can anyone help or explain this to me!

Secondly, i see from posts made years ago that there is a British sound-pack for FS2Crew, can some re-upload it or send it to me? from what I've read it seems it was lost on the AVSIM library when it crash a few years ago. There are updates still on avsim library but the original file (fs2crew_british_767.zip) is not there!

Thanks and I really appreciate any help with this fantastic product!

Hi,

There's a clickspot on the MCP panel that can be used to engage TOGA.  Please check the PMDG manual.

British 767 sound pack... maybe someone still has it.  That's probably 6 years old!

Cheers,

I'll try find that somewhere now thank you!

As for the soundpack, do you know of any others apart from the default one? its just I'm a Ryanair man, and the American pilot and cabin crew sounds dont fit in too well :lol:

I'll try find that somewhere now thank you!

As for the soundpack, do you know of any others apart from the default one? its just I'm a Ryanair man, and the American pilot and cabin crew sounds dont fit in too well

You should really upgrade to the PMDG 737 NGX.

FS2Crew for the NGX comes with a UK voice set.

Best,

Unfortunately being a poor student in my final year of an aviation technology degree means i cant afford to, so its the ever reliable FS9 for me!

I managed to fix the TOGA switch issue last night :)

Now if only I could get British/Irish voice pack I'd be a happy man! There is another thread started by yourself outlining these,(http://forum.avsim.net/topic/258929-how-do-you-like-the-voice-sets/) but where can i get them from? Cant see anything on the website. Or are they only included with later versions and cant be downloaded seperatley?

I appreciate all the help you've been so far.

Now if only I could get British/Irish voice pack I'd be a happy man! There is another thread started by yourself outlining these,(http://forum.avsim.n...the-voice-sets/) but where can i get them from? Cant see anything on the website. Or are they only included with later versions and cant be downloaded seperatley?

If you own the FS9 PMDG 737 (not the NGX) Voice Commander version, then you have the UK voice set as an option.  It's available in the crew selection menu on the CFG panel.  Please double check the manual.

But I gathered you were talking about the old 767 'button control' version.