Sign in to follow this  
BlueLemon

FS2CREW and 3D panel fsx crash on Final :(

Good Day 

Just a Fast Question    By any chance will FSCREW make FSX crash if on APP and By Accident i run the FSCRew from 3D panel ??   is this true

Because to day i am 50 meter from Landing  and ran the fscrew from 3D panel and FSX crashed not sure what Happened but this was the only Action i took as i was on Final    and believe    me it sucks   :( 

Not a Good Feeling  

Thank 

Firas

Yes that is true BYork  i am trying to see what happened    But because the only thing i Did at that  times i was moving fast back and forth adjusting everything before final   and i cliked on to run Fscrew   where i order my FO to Land  and I cliked and every thing froz    and i used the VC 

I was Just wondering 

Firas

Yes   any way it Looks to me That  90 % of my problems are caused By FSINN  because i am new with FSINN and i always Flew on IVAO    i will keep testing and will update you

Many thanks 

Good day to you BYork 

I would Like to update you   i have found the problem and sorry to say It is the FSCREW   BUT i also found the solution :)

So yesterday as i was getting pushed back from the gate  fscrew mad FSX crash  again But this time with an error   and i tell you how this happened .

there was 4 aircrafts waiting for me as i was getting pushed back ,,   so i did the same  mistake again and was pressing the green button to fast also is the copilot is talking you dont  press the green button  to avoid crashes   ,,  so i got this error and then fsx crashed 

mgc4.jpg

I loaded up fsx again and this time went slow and waited for every thing to be finished it worked

I am starting to Like this Product  :)

I do have a Question please  at the end when you  tell the copilot  ( Before leaving the aircraft checklist  ))  Co Pilot say IRS is OFF  But they are not if you look at then they are still in the ON position  and also you can here the beeping noise            Unless my copilot was Drunk     then i Can understand

Thank you Sir will always update you on new things  My trip last night from EDDF to LOWW was successful :)

Firas   

First,

Glad your liking it, and glad your flight was successful!

FYI, "FSCopilot" in the error report is not FS2Crew.  I think's it's an FSINN product.

Co Pilot say IRS is OFF:  In that product, FS2Crew can't "read" the actual position of the switch, so it's assume you put the switch in the expect position.

Best,

Hi Byork  yes i would agree with you on the FSINN  , I been having many problems with the FSINN  but it looks like i have also figured out  , How to run FSINN with out any problems 

Many thanks