Sign in to follow this  
Gdavis0101

Are you afraid of peer review?

... then you WILL NOT like this add-on in development, which may lead to lots of (virtual) complaints and injury, depending on your flying skills (see "Passenger Opinion: Terror and grief") : http://www.fspassengers.com/Someone over at Sim-Outhouse recently posted the link. I don't know anything about this product or its developer, just thought it looked interesting/amusing.Cheers, Holger

"Didn't like your inverted flying" Well, if they are going to be that picky... :)Looks interesting, thanks for posting it.

-------------------------

Craig from KBUF

And I cant see the passengers emabarking!ah well maybe next time :-)

Guest lemonadedrinker

Dammit. No more ciggies by the fuel bowsers now while we're waiting for the passengers to get off.

Sounds really cool this may be the career mode I have always wished for FS 2004. Idea is great will definiatly try it when it

Guest mike_cyul

$709,406.00 to buy a Cessna 172SP? US dollars? Aiiiiiiii!!!! :(But seriously, a great idea, I will definately try it. Really like the notion of passenger feedback.The database for dangerous areas is interesting, too.Mike F.

>$709,406.00 to buy a Cessna 172SP? US dollars? Aiiiiiiii!!!!>:(>>But seriously, a great idea, I will definately try it. Really>like the notion of passenger feedback.>>The database for dangerous areas is interesting, too.>>Mike F.>>Just they don

Guest mike_cyul

>applaud when you landThat, too, is an excellent idea - a nice smattering of applause when you do a really good landing.Should definately be included!:)Mike F.

Guest Doug Moldenhauer

I can just see one of the passengers ask me "pardon me sir....did we land or were we shot down?"....One pi**ed off passenger - 20 points

Guest cw1011

My gosh, it's like The Sims in FlightSIM...wonder if it tells you how many people are joining the mile-high club during the cruise portion of the flight. That might add to customer satisfaction.