Sign in to follow this  
Guest tdragger

Undocking Spot View

It seems that I can only undock spot views to the secondary monitor. This restriction presents a dilemma in normal usage of my setup.At the moment, I have the secondary monitor onto the DVI port and primary monitor on the VGA port. That's good for FS. The DVI show outside view and the primary shows the cockpit in 2D. But in non-FS usage (like graphics work), I am not making full use of the DVI input. I'd like to have the DVI as the primary and use it all the time. But I have a problem undocking the spot view to primary. Is there a way to show spot view on primary?Thanks.M TanYSCB

Guest tdragger

FlightSim should not care which monitor is your primary one. One thing to note, however, is that you cannot undock windows in full screen mode. You should then be able to drag any window to whatever monitor you want. If you want to save the configuration, save the flight.One caveat, though, is that FS9 is flaky when you switch back to full screen. Sometimes the undocked windows stay on the other monitor, sometimes they don't Hopefully MSFT will fix this in the next version.