G'day to everyone, and all of you fantastic flyers out there! I've been considering of what to say about the NGX over months past. This bird, by far, is one of the best FSX/FS9 addons out there. 

With that being said, I've flown hundreds upon hundreds of hours in the PMDG 737-800NGX and installed almost every livery and flew in them. If we can get enough comments about this, be my guest. I wanted to recommend, since I can't seem to do it ever, to request newer liveries for the PMDG 737800/900 RTM Base package. E.g: Southwest airlines, Airalaska, etc. Maybe Precisionmanulas can add some new liveries such as the following

• Airfrance [Royla Dutch]
  • Fictional, like the 777-200L/r schemes, Shamu 737-800NGX for Southwest airlines
  • Illinois one for southwest airlines (737-800)
  • Arizona one for southwest airlines (737-800)
  • Salmon scheme for Alaska Airlines 
  • Haribo Goldbáren (737-800)

Another problem I am having is, I went to DXTBmp and made my own, HUGE project liveries that took days at a time. My reason being said for "days" is, I spent about anywhere from 7-15 hours for 1 week on 1 livery. None of these worked when I saved and compiled them . haribo_737_ngx.BAO.php. I even converted the texture files to .DDS and that still didn't make a difference. Even though the NGX is somewhat old, I would like some new liveries to be put fourth to this bird, for some extra enjoyment. I spent my day using the NGX and tinkering with some new flight plans. I have lots of new flights to be going with on, if these can possibly be added for everyone, or I can get some info on how I can make them, possibly someone to create them for me, I may be able to hire a professional for $24.75 a texture.

Anyone in to painting a NGX 738 Insel Air (INC / I7) fictional repaint (reg. PJ-MBA)? Many thanks in advance!

Hmm. I have been looking for and American 737-800/900 in the Susan Komen colors, breast cancer awareness / support paint. I already have the 777 paint of the same. Anyone know, seen, would paint it?

The Alaska Salmon livery is in the AVSIM library both with and without winglets.

Southwest's Shamu, Illinois One and Arizona One are 737-700s in real life and I know that Illinois One and Shamu are in the library as well, not sure about Arizona One

I don't believe PMDG do fictional repaints

UPDATE: I looked in the AVSIM library and couldn't find Arizona One for the NGX

Dave

Dave Paige