Sign in to follow this  
fuelpumps

Care to share opinions on Milviz Stuka?

...it is surely a beautiful bird...

I have no comments on Milviz's creation, I'm sure it would be top notch.

But I'm not sure Hermann Pohlmann, designer of the Ju87 would be pleased to hear it described as 'beautiful'. Not part of the job description I reckon.

I've always admired the looks of the Stuka because it looked exactly right for what it did. Scare the s**t out of folks!  

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

Hi Ron, well, beautiful as in a simulation. It is true that it has a plain designed, as if it were unfinished aircraft. It was surely not beautiful for unprepared convoys on the ground especially in the rear. It is pretty quiet in their forum as well as in the unofficial Milviz Forum here at AVSIM.

Gorky Max

It follows the manual pretty closely.  It did get some good reviews... No bad ones that's for sure.

It's not just not that interesting of an aircraft compared to... say, a F-15C or a Kingair 350i... 

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

If the internet had it's own "Oshkosh" type fly-in, I'd consider showing up with this baby. Well known, unique in a way, and despised deeply.

Looks like a nice rendering.

jime

Banner_MJC5.png

James D. Edwards

btw, that's not to say it's not a fun and accurate bird!

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

It's not just not that interesting of an aircraft compared to... say, a F-15C or a Kingair 350i...

That's worth a debate over a few beers. As far as 'interesting' goes the Ju87 has my vote. As jime says despised and certainly feared at least on the European continent. They came unstuck when they crossed the Channel though. :Whistle:

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

I have it and if you want something different with a great challenge systems wise, go for it. took me ages to learn to start the thing, landing it is another matter altogether.

starting it's easy IF you realize that you use the circuit breakers as on off switches...

Yup, certainly a dose of RTFM did help ;)

Sent from my Mobile thing

This is an automatic message.

This topic has been moved from "MS FSX Forum" to "The MILVIZ Support Forum". This move has been done for a number of possible reasons.

• The most likely reason is that the post was off topic.
  • The topic could also have contained images or a video that were not appropriate to the original forum it was posted in.
  • The images might not have been "illustrative" or "explanatory" in nature.
  • The topic could have been moved because we deemed it to be more appropriately placed elsewhere.
Please ensure that your posts are "on topic" and contain illustrative images or videos as appropriate. Do not post videos or images just for entertainment purposes anywhere but in the screen shot or video forums. See our image posting rules here.

Members who continue to post off topic posts can be denied entry to specific forums in order to reduce and remove the practice. Your cooperation is appreciated.

This one's on SALE at our site (no guarantee version only!) 

19.99!

GO and get it now!!!!

http://milviz.com/fs/item.php?id=Ju-87

I just got it.  And learning how to start was my first challenge....now trying to land this bird is the next.

I like it so far, fun to fly something vintage for a change without the GPS and other wonderful stuff of today's planes.

I have an issue with what appears to be no panel lights.  Cant' figure out how to register over at Milviz forums.  I must be dumb or something but my firefox brower has no register buttons nor spots to register that I can see.

Bryan Wallis aka "fltsimguy"

Maple Bay, British Columbia

Near CAM3