Sign in to follow this  
signmanbob

Milviz Kingair B350i on Pre-Order for $10 Discount

A pic of a g1000 in a ka350i...

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

I sure he's talking about planes with some hours on em. I think one should be arrested just for thinking about pulling brand new avionics out of a brand new aircraft. Jeepers Kats!

6.5 mill to get it off the lot.. last thing I want is the FBO pit crew inside my brand new cabin with wire cutters!

Fps is, at this time, all over the place. We usually do an optimization just before release. We're not quite there yet...

Thanks for your honest answer, it's very much appreciated!

Jim Stewart

Milviz Person.

A pic of a g1000 in a ka350i...

We have been told that Beechcraft will be offering new B350s with the option of Proline 21 or G1000.

http://www.beechcraft.com/king_air_transformation/#/safety/g1000-s

http://www.beechcraft.com/king_air_transformation/#/interior/g1000

I don't know what happened to the "free" Fusion upgrade offered last year, but if those airplanes come off the factory floor we may have three unique "new" flight decks to consider. Makes someone in the training business like me just bang my head against a wall.

A few of the flight instructors discussed the option and we think most owner operators will opt for the G1000 while B350s in professional flight detachments will go for the Proline 21. Of course that and $5 will get you a cup of Coffee. :rolleyes:

For your MilVis B350:

I am interested in how accurate the FMS is. Are we talking a fully capable FMS 3000 or a stand in that uses MSFS default Nav? What will be the Navigation Database expiration date when released? Will it be fully RNAV LPV capable?

It's the same FMS that went into our 737-200.  Navigraph capable with RNAV/LNAV but no WAAS.  UNS-LW1

The navigraph expiration date is/was December last year I believe.

The Fusion is a real problem in that it's all touch screen.   We will likely not be touching those...  (it's MEGA complex as well...)

We have ZERO intention of doing a G1000 B350.  ZERO.

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

It's the same FMS that went into our 737-200.  Navigraph capable with RNAV/LNAV but no WAAS.  UNS-LW1...

Are you sure UNS-LW1? I can ask Bob over at the Tuscon Universal Office, but I am not aware of a UNS-LW1 only a UNS-1Lw.

Your manual for the 737-200 also shows the power up screen showing UNS-1F which is one of the FMS that I instruct. I find it interesting that it is listed as a 1F but the SCN is 603. This is not what Universal states in it's operating software differences manual in that 60X/70X was developed for the 1C/1D/1K and the 80X/90X was developed for the 1E/1F/1L.

Also you state LNAV only, so it is not LNAV/VNAV capable with Baro VNAV?

Glade to hear that the database can be updated. Thank you very much...

Sorry,  I got my terms mixed up.  You are, of course, correct.

I have no idea about the rest of what you're on about and so, will not be able to answer.

I believe that it is Vnav and Lnav but not sure about the baro Vnav.

I suggest that you BUY (and try) the 737 if you're that hot about it.

Only one bug in the FMS and that is out going radials are not accepted in the FMS input.  You can file a plan with one but not input it.

We are working on this bug.

There is also an AP and AB bug that we are working on.  Once the last two are fixed, we will be releasing a SP 3 for the 737.

We are working on this bug.

Bless all you hard working people. I've thrown by computer out the window many times over simple repaints. If I was working on code, anything cute and fuzy near by would get punched in the face. Aside from our purchase of the products, I greatly appreciate the long hours for very little return you guys put in.

I have no idea about the rest of what you're on about and so, will not be able to answer.

Thank you for the information. Here is a link to Software Control Numbers and the FMS they are generally associated with from Universal. http://www.uasc.com/documents/support/FMS_Software_Differences_601_thru_1000.pdf

I appreciate the offer, but I think I will pass on the 737-200 just to check out the FMS. I'd rather wait and see the reviews on the B350i and make a decision after I can speak to people about purchased that product.

Thanks for your support.

Can't for many reasons.  Sorry.

Thanks for your support.

You're the only ones to blame :lol:

CASE: Louqe S1 MKIII CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4070 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

We have ZERO intention of doing a G1000 B350.  ZERO.

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!