Sign in to follow this  
alexcolka

Carenado next project Hawker 850 XP

Our company has Hawker 400 XPs and HS125s.  Can't wait to see it.  However I really am more interested now with Eaglesoft's 400XPR as the old 400XP really helped me prepare for the real deal training out at Simuflite in Dallas. 

I agree, this one Carenado needs to simply take their time and do their homework.  

As Ive stated elsewhere, they did a very nice job on the BE-200.  I have 850 RW hours PIC in the 200 and I was impressed.  I almost thought I heard a passenger asking me how long until we get there.  LOL   :P

My only gripe with them is their prop governors take to long to wind down the props, I can only imagine the code though for that.  Loved their AutoFX though!!  (Auto Feather).

Respectfully,

Jet

New pics of the interior up. I'm still saving my judgement, but it looks to be default stuff...sigh.

y8GM5.png

M4k0.png

ZoyQg.png

According to the album's name this is just an "interior texture test", so maybe they'll work more on the systems later. But notice that they didn't add the "Next Generation" branding in this set of screenshots.

On the bright side, Alabeo posted cockpit pictures of the C177B which is nearing release, and it looks great. The panel looks pretty much like the one tttocs posted but with a GPS.

Default or not if it fly's point  A to B - I am in on this one going to be great in P3D

• Upvote 1

Rich Sennett

I'll buy it and hopefully the flight modelling is better than their first jet the Phenom.  But also hopefully the trusty RXP 530W popup with linkgps=on in the .ini will work!

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

According to the album's name this is just an "interior texture test", so maybe they'll work more on the systems later. But notice that they didn't add the "Next Generation" branding in this set of screenshots.

On the bright side, Alabeo posted cockpit pictures of the C177B which is nearing release, and it looks great. The panel looks pretty much like the one tttocs posted but with a GPS.

Good catch on the Next Generation branding

Interesting and I wonder what it means

My only concern is how it will perform on my medium end setup. Hopefully Carenado is able to offer customized performance adjustment. Some users would sacrifice eye candy for better frame rate (or perhaps it is only me). 

Gorky Max

Correction Ray, we will be producing an entirely new project called the Hawker 400 XPR which contains a Collins PL21 System.

It's based on the old Hawker 400XP airframe but new throughout and includes Winglets.  http://xpr.hawkerbeechcraft.com/

We have no interest at all in doing the H850 or the Honda. B)

Eaglesoft makes it, then I'll buy it.  Simple as that. 

• Upvote 2

Thanks Robert. Much on our plates right now but can hardly wait to get that one in the pipeline.... B)

• Upvote 1

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Agreed! I am still sitting on my hands and keeping quite. Hard to do being I am now working in Central IL. For the guys that want realism, go climb in a cockpit and take lessons. That is as real as it gets. The ground is not forgiving, the engines can fail, and you will for sure not ignore crashes. Cpt out.

Where at in central, IL. RC?

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Agree. And it will be nice to finally have a properly modeled Proline 21 suite.

• Upvote 1