Sign in to follow this  
Trance77

Unexplained Heavy Turbulence - Extreme Shaking

Hey all,

Not sure if anyone else has been experiencing this or not.  Whenever I do a flight with the 737ngx, the plane starts to shake violently  Whenever I'm climbing and withing a few thousand feet of the cruise, I start experiencing extreme...and I mean extreme turbulent shaking on the aircraft.  The shaking remains the same throughout the entire flight. It's absolutely ridiculous!!    The weather was clear and wind was minimal. This happens on every single flight. Very frustrating to say the least.

I'm running Active Sky Next, Ezdock, Rex 4 direct and aivlasoft efb on a networked computer.  I've even disabled all the weather and it still shakes all about.  I've re-installed the aircraft from scratch and still has the same issue.

Anyone else experience this or is it just my luck?  Any thoughts?

Thanks.

Mmnn do you have the random shaking effects turned off in EZDOK?

First turn off the enhanced turbulence option if on in ASN. It's a little over exaggerated. If it's still too high, adjust the overall setting of the DHM mode in EZDOK (Knob of lower left of DHM settings.) I normally have mine up to 0.81 before ASN, with ASN I had to reduce it to about 0.25.

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tf51d

I don't know what it is , but maybe not the same as Trance but this darn thing for no rhyme or reason out of the blue she will shoot up straight in the air like it seen the Play Boy  bunny of the month . I run Opus and don't know if it has some thing to do with it but if you don't get a hold of it real quik  and settle it down down she comes .

I think it's your Ezdok settings. Turn off random and DHM inputs and see if the shaking goes away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ki9cAAb.jpg

I don't know what it is , but maybe not the same as Trance but this darn thing for no rhyme or reason out of the blue she will shoot up straight in the air like it seen the Play Boy  bunny of the month . I run Opus and don't know if it has some thing to do with it but if you don't get a hold of it real quik  and settle it down down she comes .

ASN models downdrafts, updrafts and thermals, so it's possible there is a sigmet/airmet for that area, warning of such. So what you are probably experiencing is a simulation of an updraft. Weather effects matter now with ASN. You are going to get turbulence, downdreafts, etc if those conditions are reported in the weather downloads.

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tf51d

Hey guys,

Thanks to all of you who took time to post and figure out my issue.  I believe I've figured it out.   It wasn't EZDOK or ASN causing the issue, but rather Accufeel.  I went into the config and disabled it for the plane and it flew smoothly.  However, when I disabled all the turbulence effects and turned the it back on, I was still getting the chop.  So I reset it to the default values and it is not working a lot more accurately and no longer get that nasty chop from 12000ft and up. 

Thanks again.

Trance77