Sign in to follow this  
Ron Attwood

Want to fly a TV star?

Here's your chance. :rolleyes:

N8346H. A Piper PA28 Archer II.

Her claim to fame though was a prominent role in season 3, episode 3(Always Kiss them Goodbye) of the TV show: The Unit. (2007) It was 'flown' by Scott Foley, as Staff Sergeant Bob Brown who was chasing a 'terrorist' in piper cub with a bio-weapon. Technical aspects (airspeeds, altitudes, etc) were a normal Hollywood stretch, but the air to air photography was nice. The aerial stunt work was good. N8346H was on screen almost 50% of the episode.
Now YOU can fly it!

This is her:

n8346hreal.jpg

I've seen pictures of her with wheel fairings:

n8346h1.jpg

..and no wheel fairings:

n8346hnp.jpg

Flying over Van Nuys:

n8346h2.jpg

n8346h3.jpg

OK, so this Carenado is getting long in the tooth but when I dragged it, screaming, from the hangar I was pleasantly surprised how nice she still is.

If you fancy a quicky with a TV star, she's available on AVSIM Library. God bless 'em. :smile:

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

Very nice paint Ron  B)

The old Archer, despite her age and a spotty FDE, she is quite a nice little plane.  It is still the nicest Cherokee variation model out there, at least until the A2A Cherokee comes out.

Cheers

TJ

Dang I was hoping someone was saying Mila Kunis needed a ride some where. I would have called my old boss and barrowed the Navajo. Haha

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

Am I the only one that saw the title of this post and immediately thought of Gilligan's Island and the Movie Staaahh?  If so, I think it proves I'm going a bit batty.  In any case, I'm very dissapointed to have opened this thread and had my hopes dashed.

As usual, a very nice repaint that looks nearly identical to the pictures!

Dang I was hoping someone was saying Mila Kunis needed a ride some where. I would have called my old boss and barrowed the Navajo. Haha

I'm probably showing my aging mindset here. But i was hoping it was someone offering a go in Airwolf or CJ's helicopter from Magnum or something...

p.s. Nice paint job though

Am I the only one that saw the title of this post and immediately thought of Gilligan's Island and the Movie Staaahh?  If so, I think it proves I'm going a bit batty.  In any case, I'm very dissapointed to have opened this thread and had my hopes dashed.

As usual, a very nice repaint that looks nearly identical to the pictures!

I'm probably showing my aging mindset here. But i was hoping it was someone offering a go in Airwolf or CJ's helicopter from Magnum or something...

p.s. Nice paint job though

Don't you recognise an internet scam when you see one? :rolleyes: That title sure pulled the suckers in! :lol:

315 views! Think of all the advertising money I'll ge......Whassat? No advertising money? Shoot!

Ron, you should have hosted your screenshots/pictures on one of the 'monetizing' sites such as adf.ly (http://adf.ly/)...

...with 315 views you'd have already racked up at least $0.03 USD!!!  :LMAO:

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

with 315 views you'd have already racked up at least $0.03 USD!!! :LMAO:

Don't mock, it would be a start. Bill Gates started by making his first dollar. -_-