Sign in to follow this  
MrRoper

V-speed calculator and setter

Brilliant, I love it.  I have always found that know very fiddely in the VC.

Thanks.

Frank Olaf Sem-Jacobsen

Is there a way it only does Vspeeds instead of after landing flows? I'd rather do all flows myself.

Kyle Weber (Private Pilot, ASEL; Flight Test Engineer)
Check out my repaints and downloads, all right here on AVSIM

Hi KornDog, Just dont run the script after landing with the engines on and the flows wont be run :)

Chris Warner

PMDG : JS4100, MD-11, 737 NGX (Soon!)

Does this require the LINDA software to be installed?

Thanks in advance.

- Caleb

Hello, everybody

I Have installed the 2 files in the Module folder, and when i open FSUIPC in FSX , i can't find the line -Lua Q400VSpeeds- in Keypress item ? (i want use the "V" key of my keyboard)

Have i missed something ?

Christian

Very, very handy indeed!

This is now part of my flight set up for the Q400.

Thanks for your efforts.

@christian what you need to do is open FSUIPC -> Buttons + Switches tab and press the button you want (stick / throttle). To the right, you will see Select for FS Control. Tick that and you will see the script in the drop down. I wouldnt use the V button as that is already assigned in FSX to take a screenshot.

VgUW2Bq.png

Is there a way it only does Vspeeds instead of after landing flows? I'd rather do all flows myself.

I would like to request the same - very much appreciated of this effort, but the after-flows would conflict with my FS2crew efforts.   Thanks again!

Regards,
Al Jordan | KCAE

It's another reason to purchase the Airline2Sim tutorials, there are several freeware packages being used. It's well worth the price :)

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

Hello All,

I have copied the 2 files to my fsx modules folder I have a fully registered version of Fsuipc and I have assigned tab +Q to bring up the LUA menu, the Q400 Vspeeds is showing up in fsuipc but after planning my flight and parking at an airport in the Q400 sending the data from the Majestic weight and balance to FSX setting up the FMS with only the GPU running I hit the tab+Q key, it brings up the menu and just says Reading VSpeeds nothing else shows to set the speeds, does anyone know a fix around this? Any help would be much appreciated. LUA is new to me is the something else I need in the Modules folder to make this plugin work, it looks a great script for setting up the Q400 as it takes longer for me to set up than the PMDG Aircraft. Many Thanks in advance.

sorry its the R I've assigned the key press to bring up the LUA menu, I am also using EZDOK and track IR

Hello,

Request for the after landing flow:

- Turn Landing light s off

- Turn Taxi lights on

- Turn ATC-Squak off.

thank you, love this tool!

Thomas

I have the same issue. Any cue to solve it?

Thanks

Hello All,

I have copied the 2 files to my fsx modules folder I have a fully registered version of Fsuipc and I have assigned tab +Q to bring up the LUA menu, the Q400 Vspeeds is showing up in fsuipc but after planning my flight and parking at an airport in the Q400 sending the data from the Majestic weight and balance to FSX setting up the FMS with only the GPU running I hit the tab+Q key, it brings up the menu and just says Reading VSpeeds nothing else shows to set the speeds, does anyone know a fix around this? Any help would be much appreciated. LUA is new to me is the something else I need in the Modules folder to make this plugin work, it looks a great script for setting up the Q400 as it takes longer for me to set up than the PMDG Aircraft. Many Thanks in advance.

sorry its the R I've assigned the key press to bring up the LUA menu, I am also using EZDOK and track IR

Hello Chris!

in the latest FSUIPC your Tool miss.

The green Window for input the Flaps did not close.

can you repair this?

see: Link

It work for p3dv4.1 ?

i7-8700K 3.70 GHz, GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, Samsung SSD 840 840 EVO 1TB,  RAM 16 GB, Triple Monitors : 2 LG and Planar touch screen PCT 2265 as main monitor,  Windows 10 up to date 🙂