Sign in to follow this  
EngineRoom

FTX Global Vector 1.1 Release 22nd February

It doesn't look like this news has been posted on this forum...

http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/73278-ftx-global-vector-update-11-release-schedule/

http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/70621-vector-v11-change-log-in-development/

http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/72161-vector-v11-is-a-complete-rebuild-not-a-patch/

Lots of bug/error fixes and a rebuild of the product from the ground up so that it now is layered and the user can select what vector data is displayed.

Set for release on 22nd February.

I must admit I have ever such a slight grin on my face now when I remember all the faux drama and condemnation from some when Vector was released after Christmas.

I think JV's comments say it all. Getting people to pay for the honour of beta testing their products.....clever!

Having said that I will wait with interest to see what the reviews of V1.1 are. Now it has a control panel I might well buy it....

Cheers,

Geoffrey Easton

Set for release on 22nd February.

2014?

Edited by Severne

Intel i9 12900K, Asus ROG Strix Gaming Z690-A Wifi D4, GSkill 32gb, RTX 4090

Regards Chris Kathi

I'm pretty sure they said the weekend of 22nd February. Though that weekend is over for my time zone.

Edited by ChaoticBeauty

I'm pretty sure they said the weekend of 22nd February. Though that weekend is over for my time zone.

Ah ok, because I didn't hear of any delay.

Regards Chris Kathi

The most recent post on the ORBX forums stated that 2/22 release date was posted by a staff member who was not aware of the company's official policy not to post exact release dates.

Not released yet, whatever happened to Open LC for Europe? That was supposed to be released sometime around now.

Yes both products are delayed and I think especially Pilots break their back with Vector. They are not able to handle so much problems in a suitable timeframe.

Their other product FSGRW should also be updated in January for P3D.....Too much work for only 1 programmer. :lol:

Regards Chris Kathi

FTX Global Vector 1.1 now released.

Re-download the installer from your Flight Sim Store account - it will automatically remove your 1.0 installation and install the new 1.1