Sign in to follow this  
John_Tavendale

Shayne Butler's Brisbane scenery question

Does anyone know what file I have to delete to get rid of the static planes in Shayne Butler's Brisbane scenery? It's a FS2002 scenery but it works good in FS2004. I deleted the static planes once but had to delete and re-download the scenery and forgot what file it was I had to delete to get rid of the static planes.

No i dontbut he was making YBBN for FS2004 and what i saw of it it was awesome!

I7-10700F RTX 3070 32 Gig Ram

Sure your not mistaking him for Damien Moriarty?Andy bEdit: Had the above typed but went looking for the files you need to remove - posted when I came back to it and JT had made his mark unbeknown to me.

Guest Three Greens

While we are here - AFCAD2 file are you using for FS9?

The static planes I want to delete are 2 DHL 727 planes, and a BA 747 (there is another static plane in the scenery but I forget what it is)The AFCAD Im using I got from the project AI website. http://www.projectai.com/Since no one seems to know which file it is I guess I will just delete each bgl one by one until I delete the one that removes the static planes.

Do you have any other link - the link you gave doesn't exist any more.Andy b

Guest jennifer

JosephIf you use a utility called '3D remover' it will edit the bgls and delete the bits of them that display the statics whilst leaving the rest of the sceney alone. I've sent you an email with more details.