Sign in to follow this  
Eric_Parker

Dowload Support

I placed an order for FS2Crew for the PMDG 747-400x a few days ago and received a confirmation email thereafter. I didn't read the email  right away and today I saw it was for a download rather than the boxed product I was expecting. When I tried to download the product I got an expired link error message so I submitted a ticket for a new download. The web page replied with a message I needed to purchase Extended Download Service.

I am not going to do that since I never got the product in the first place.

Am I out $20 or what happens now?

Ticket #113-1A92D15C-0429

Eric Parker

Well never mind. No sooner had I written this post, I received a new message from PMDG authorizing a new download link.

I am happy again.

Eric Parker

I have a question about a purchase I made a while back, I bought the RAAS software when it came out and had a lot of problems getting it to complete a download, it would usually time out and what not, and once I did get it downloaded, I ran it once and it said I had to update from website, so I went back to download the installer again but it says the product had expired? now I can not download it and am wondering if there is anyway to get it, I have my sale information if needed. would really like to be able to use this product again any help with this matter is appreciated.

regards

Hello,

i purchased a version of "Voice Control for the Majestic Dash 8 Q400" 8 hours ago. Since then i was not able to get a download with an acceptable speed (max. 50 kb/s) and i aborted them. So i already wasted 7 of my available downloads. Is it possible to get them back if none left?

Yours Michael