Sign in to follow this  
Capt Tufty

FSX ATC Windows Keeps opening

SORRY Duplicated Post Due to System Crash, Unsure How to Delete It...

Hi

I'm hoping you can help me I've taken and read the instruction on how to stop the FSX default ATC window and sound from activating (Unclicking voice and show ATC window etc)

so naturally I believed that the ATC window would no longer show. However when using Radar Contact and making a requesting to either ground tower departure etc

the default ATC window opens, in resulting in me having to keep closing it. Although it doesn't hinder the flight in any way, it's just a little bit annoying having to keep closing it.

As stated I have already carried out the advice from the FAQs on the Radar Contact site (Unclicking voice and show ATC window etc) 

Is there any other tweaks or tricks I should be trying to disable it completely, if that's possible.

Any advice or support you can give me is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

FSX

Radar Contact

My Traffic 2013

Orbx Global

Orbx Vectors

FSG 2010

Rex 4 Texture

Active Sky Next

System

Windows 7 64bit

AMD FX4100 Quad Core 4Ghz

Ram 16gb

GeForce GTX 780

I think you have a conflict with legacy FSX ATC key presses.

Go to Radar Contact keyboard commands and change the commands for buttons 1 to 5 by adding shift or control or both. (e.g.Shift+Ctrl+1 etc.)

That will fix it.

Intel i7 6700K @4.3. 32gb Gskill 3200 RAM. Z170x Gigabyte m/b. 28" LG HD monitor. Win 10 Home. 500g Samsung 960 as Windows home. 1 Gb Mushkin SSD for P3D. GTX 1080 8gb.