Sign in to follow this  
marcog84

Airport buildings disappear!

Hi, hope i am in the correct place.

i need some help to solve a problem that I have since few days ago (never happen before), the only things I do in this days were to uninstall tileproxy (i did not use it) and add some addon aircraft. The problem is that airport buildings simply disappear, only the jetways remain, and sometimes ai aircraft become trasparent (i can see only gear and engines). I talk about fsx default airport, I checked some european airport such schiphol, hamburg, geneve.. All default ones. The graphic settings are always the same, I never have this isssue before. Anyway I try reduce quality and AI traffic to increase performance, but they still disappear. I noticed that autogen and other buildings are correct.

Have ou got any idea of that?

Thanks!!

This is my set:

Fsx deluxe sp2

Utx usa and europe

Gex usa and africa middle east

My traffic X 5.4c

Orbx PNW (disabled)

marco

Do you already have the following in your FSX.cfg file?

Under [GRAPHICS]

HIGHMEMFIX=1

If your not sure where your FSX.cfg file is, Post again with your Operating System so I (or someone) can point you in the right direction.

Can't promise this will solve your problem, but might well be the answer.

I know where fsx.cfg is. I have Win7 64. Tileproxy change something in cfg during install and unistall, I'll check that line you told about and ,I let you know.

Thanks!

I know where fsx.cfg is. I have Win7 64. Tileproxy change something in cfg during install and unistall, I'll check that line you told about and ,I let you know.

Thanks!

Thanks!

Yep, I had that issue few months ago, and I realised that HIGHMEMFIX=1 was missing from [GRAPHICS] section, silly me. :lol:

Current system: ASUS PRIME Z690-P D4, Intel 12900k, 32GB RAM @ 3600mhz, Zotac RTX 3090 Trinity, M2 SSD, Oculus Quest 2.

Hi guys, that fix seems work so fine! I haven't got disappearing buildings and textures anymore, I will test it again but probabily this one had solved the problem.

Thanks!