Sign in to follow this  
worx

PMDG 737 causes fatal crash online.

I am willing to PAY to who ever can help me, this is the most frustrating thing i have ever encountered. 

This plane has caused me so much pain, im talking formating, then reformatting my whole hard drive.

Basicly, i payed for it, downloaded it and started flying it, however the FPS was very low, it worked just fine online and its an amazing plane.

I had too many add ons etc, so i decided to format my pc to get better frames, it was time anyway, once i did that, it corrupted resulting into my whole system to crash which then i had to completely wipe my whole hard drive. Lost all my partitions lots of files that were backed up.

So now ive got a clean install windows 8.1 and first thing i do is install FSX and 737 to see if fps is better. However when i press join session for online it crashes my fsx, doesnt even load.

Says fatal error. Ive done the UI.dll fix, been googling for days, emailed PMDG with no reply. It just doesnt work, i cant join ANY online server with it. Single player works perfectly and i get great fps. 

There is nothing online about this issue or at least a fix.

Big question is, why did it work before and now its broken? 

I only play online, SP is out of the question, and i only ever fly the 737.

If anyone can help me id... 

Hi, worx,

You might also want to post this in a PMDG forum.  Just a suggestion.  Sounds frustrating!

Mike

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2

Ye i have, ive posted everywhere, i found the problem.

its in the GAUGES\PMDG_737NGX.DLL. If i dont allow my system to run that .dll then i can load in just fine, however the guages are not showing up.

So my guess is that it has a corrupted .dll

Could someone please share their DLL file or send it please? Who ever has their plane working. 

i will seriously pay to who ever helps me fix this. 

A couple of things, Avsim members would never accept payment to help someone. Also, we cannot share guages, especially payware ones.

Someone suggested you visit the PMDG forum, providing your full name in the post, or submit a support ticket @ the main PMDG website.

You stated that you posted everywhere, and it seems you have not posted in the PMDG forum, why is that ?

Of course if you are a genuine customer, you will get FREE support. if you downloaded the NGX by other means, you will get nada, zilch.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

i have contacted PMDG, no reply. Why couldnt you share it? It asks for your order code anyway when you use it? 

As for paying, consider it a donation. Im just out of ideas. 

i have contacted PMDG, no reply. Why couldnt you share it? It asks for your order code anyway when you use it? 

You can get lost. None of us are willing to help you pirate part of a product.

I am not interested in sharing that I am sorry. How do I know you are a genuine customer.? And even if you were I would not.

I will ask again, why have you not posted this problem of yours on the PMDG forum ?

Edit: Well I think James is thinking the same as me, so on ya bike!!

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Try the uiautomationcore.dll from PMDG. Try FSUIPC4 (freeware should be good)

Start FSX as administrator and try it again. 

Philipp Schwaegerl

pirate? im genuanly asking for help as ive spent days on trying to figure this out with no results what so ever.

Here are screenshots of receipts..  

thanks zue, ill try it right away

post-332456-0-17680100-1392721473.jpg

post-332456-0-80173400-1392721668.jpg

pirate? im genuanly asking for help as ive spent days on trying to figure this out with no results what so ever.

Here are screenshots of receipts..  

thanks zue, ill try it right away

I didn't say you pirated the product. I said asking for us to send you one of the .dll's IS piracy.

Try the uiautomationcore.dll from PMDG. Try FSUIPC4 (freeware should be good)

Start FSX as administrator and try it again. 

No mate, it didnt work :( It works when i dont allow GAUGES\PMDG_737NGX.DLL to run, but then my whole cockpit is black and i cant click on anything

which is why i suspected the dll file was corrupt.

I say it here again:

Do not install the FSX into  C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games

No. Don't do this. Install it not under Program Files (x86).. Just C will be fine. Better on a second Hard Disk.

Philipp Schwaegerl

Hmmm, ok ill try it Zeu, but for some strange reason i think your right. I hope it works <3