Sign in to follow this  
Kilo60

Looking for a Printable Checklist....!

I'm currently looking for a printable checklist that will take me from the gate (after loading a long haul T7 FMC state) to the ramp....

I want something that will go through all the steps from Turing on the PACs, to the APU, disconnecting ground connections to setting up the FMC. Something that takes you from A to Z...

Right now I'm using FSX in windowed mode and following along via YouTube tutorials which is inconvenient and time consuming besides having FSX running in window mode, which I hate.

Thanks!

Chris Camp

You may want to look at FCOM vol 1 page 199-253 where the normal amplified procedures are including flows and when to do the appropriate electronic checklist.

Yep, that is exactly what you need to do.

It is a lot of work, but you have to memorize (or read and do) every step in there for both Capt and FO!

It helps when you understand the systems a little so you know why you are turning things on/off at certain places in those procedures.

And I find it helps to write them down on a piece of paper, in a form that is easier to read/follow.

Rob Robson