Sign in to follow this  
SUBerben

Offsets

Hello !

Some of you can post a screenshoot about how to add entries for offsets under FSUIPC ?

I tried to set the Auto-brake to a rotary switch using the PDF with offset listing, but doesn't work.

Thanks,

Ben

Some of you can post a screenshoot about how to add entries for offsets under FSUIPC ?

My bet is that this is the issue:

"All offsets are READ ONLY. To change values please use the Events (known as "controls" in FSUIPC) as listed in the "PMDG_NGX_SDK.h" file which you can find in the PMDG 737NGX SDK. The numerical values of those controls can be used directly in button and key assignments in the FSUIPC4.INI file, or from Lua plug-ins using the ipc.control function."

Kyle Rodgers

Thanks Kyle for replying,

I saw that in the FSUIPC documentation, so if I understand well, programmation skill is needed to work with offsets. I cannot just add something using the FSUIPC G.U.I. ?

I saw that in the FSUIPC documentation, so if I understand well, programmation skill is needed to work with offsets. I cannot just add something using the FSUIPC G.U.I. ?

It's not really programming knowledge, no.  Simply a little bit of editing files, really.  I can't remember if you can do it through the GUI or not.

This may help:

http://www.hidmacros.eu/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=156

Kyle Rodgers

I'm trying to do something like this, but for the PMDG 737NGX :

http://737-800ng.blogspot.ca/p/pedestal.html

Understood.  Projects like that are the reason for discussions like this...

What they did in that link should be easily "translated" into what you're doing here.  My bet is that you're not entering the offset and parameter properly.  That or you haven't enabled the broadcast in the .ini file.

Kyle Rodgers

Hi guys

is very import that You start to read thr FSUIPC advanced user's, by this way You could do all You want!!! see my video below, all is done by FSUIPC (only the light worjing by SIOC)