Sign in to follow this  
GloryOfTheSky

Top 10 Shared Cockpit aircrafts? To bad PMDG doesnt work

I'm so happy the Majestic Software Q400 Supports it, I was wondering if any highly detailed aircrafts support this?

I love PMDG, Quaility wings, etc but can someone point out some great companys with shared cockpits?

Realair(Lancair,Duke), Leonardo Software house(MD80),Flight1 (Fokker 100/70),Lotussim (L39 Albatros)

For PMDG I will wait and see if this project will work full throttle http://www.desk-pilot.com/ they have a section in AVSIM.

This future is very difficult to archive, once those tool will work well, it will certainly expand.

I saw some VA website where people fly in share cockpit.

Use a VPN with your buddy and disable AV/Firewall or you will not connected.

I do it with people far from where I live and it's really fun.

This would be my speculation but I think PMDG might be interested to keep the shared cockpit feature for P3D platform for training purposes.

Bilal Asif Khan

Aerosoft's Twin Otter Extended can also be shared.

Ok, not really high end aircraft, but in most cases you can also share the smaller Carenado and Alabeo aircraft  as well as the Ants Airplanes P92 Eaglet (which even has VC rain, but still very good performance!).

The Sibwings AN-2 can also be shared, though it requires some special procedure to get all the switches working.

Greetings from the 737 flightdeck!