Sign in to follow this  
Tom Allensworth

Congratulations Team AVSIM!

I have not seen official confirmation yet, but I think congratulations are in order! To all of the AVSIM RTW Team - congratulations on one of the most nail biting flights in the memory of this event. You started out with a significant deficit and through persistence and your "can do" mindset, you won the race. This makes AVSIM the winner of 50% of the races held since 2003; 6 out of 12. That is an enormous accomplishment and says a lot about the team, sticking together and persevering. You have bragging rights again guys! Thanks for participating and thanks for representing AVSIM. You did a fantastic job!

And thank you for hosting the AVSIM RTWR Team and the support you provide.

You know the whole team appreciates it.

-Rob

Tom, thanks so much for your help and encouragement. You have been a keen supporter over the years and the results speak for themselves. First class all the way...

--Mike

PS. The Race Results will be published tonight. A "press release" will be coming your way soon.

--Mike MacKuen
MikeM_AVSIM.png?dl=1

Tom,

Couldn't have said it any better than Mike and Rob. Just as we strive, as a team, to do the best we can we know that our sponsor does the same. A winning team.

A true honor to represent the Avsim community.

Roman 

20AUG21_Avsim_Sig.png?dl=1  FS RTWR   SHRS F-111   JoinFS   Little Navmap 

Thank you Tom. It was a pleasure to participate yet again this year. I admire the dedication the veterans put into this yearly event and I am proud to be part of this team and hope to contribute with my humble skills again next year.