Sign in to follow this  
Mephic

Very weird issue with brakes

Hi

Yesterday I have installed VOXATC demo and tried to get used to it but it was a no go to me. 

Today I have uninstalled it using control panel in OS and... the weirdest thing which I didn't expect to happen. Brakes doesn't work when using Joystick (Logitech Extreme 3d Pro) button - the brake light in FSX just flashes and that's all. I have to repeateadly press it to make brakes work. In the meantime keybinding on my keyboard ("dot") works as it should. 

I am aware that VOXATC has probably nothing related to brakes in FSX but I have no idea what is happening and why it started to happen just after uninstalling this software. 

Did anyone had problem like this? i tried to move repeat bar from left to right with no success. Brakes on keyboard work, on joystick button they don't. I did not uninstall any drivers nor other software and I did not install any additional programmes. 

I tried to solve it for last 2 hours but gave up - can anyone help me stay sane? 

OK - I've finally decided to reset to default and guess what - it works... :D topic solved ;)