Sign in to follow this  
Bert Pieke

Which of your favourites would you update?

Guest Peter Sidoli

I have a whole stack of commercial addon on aircraft but it is suprising that Always end up selecting either the PMDG 737, the Aeroworx Kingair or an old time favourite the Golden Eagle 420C.Having read the revue on the Reality XP jet 2 addon I added this to the Golden Eagle 420C and was amazed how this brought a new lease of life to this dating but excellent addon aircraft.That brought me to a question are you like me in the fact that you have many addons but keep coming back to the old favourites.What are the aircraft that you always end up flying?What aircraft would you like to see given a refurbishment, a brand new outlook or update and what would those be.The Golden Eagle I would like an even sharper VC with the smooth guage technology and maybe a modern panel fit :-)Oh and while they are at it a conversion of this aircraft into a Conquest1 or Blackhawk.Peter

Guest SoarPics

Hi Peter,The Dreamfleet Archer has always been a terrific addon. Getting a bit aged at this point, but would be great if they continued to keep it current. It is in my simming experience one of the all time great addons.Would also add the SF.260 to my list. Was cutting edge when released and is still top notch. Hopefully RealAir will be able to keep it going in the next release of MSFS.Cheers,Greg

well..i always come back to either the DC8,the 727 or the Dash 7.neither needs an update afaic ;)still waiting patiently for the LDS 767 though.tataJP.

PSS Dash8

CPU: Core i5-6600K 4 core (3.5GHz) - overclock to 4.3 | RAM: (1066 MHz) 16GB
MOBO: ASUS Z170 Pro |  GeForce GTX 1070 8GB | MONITOR: 2560 X 1440 2K

Peter,you may want to start saving up for the RXP GNS430... it really makes the Golden Eagle into the perfect plane... actually works well in the Seneca as well!Secondly, if you have not flown the Flight1 Conquest, you might just possibly like it.. it is really good and has the latest hi-rez look and feel.http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/104397.jpghttp://forums.avsim.net/user_files/104398.jpg

Bert