Sign in to follow this  
clocki

Airline Option settings

Hello mates,

I recently migrated from FS9 to FSX due a new PC. So I'm now using the NGX but I want to get the most real airline options.

Is there maybe a list by PMDG or other useres which setting is real for the matching airline? Some settings can be found via pics (like SATCOM,MCP type,fuel display) but some can't be found like which brakes used etc.

I'm especially interested in following airlines:

• Air Berlin
  • TUIfly
  • Westjet
  • Sunwings
  • (Austrian Airlines) of someone has this information anymore

Greetings Eddi :smile:

Most of the time even different airplanes in a company have different options/equipment.

For AB and X3 you should check out Christian Mohr's paints, they all (well most of 'em) come with accurate airline config files :)

Is there maybe a list by PMDG or other useres which setting is real for the matching airline?

If you download the livery off of their website, there's a red asterisk (*) next to liveries with accurate options.  If there isn't, it's not known (unless you search yourself).

Kyle Rodgers

Most of the time even different airplanes in a company have different options/equipment.

For AB and X3 you should check out Christian Mohr's paints, they all (well most of 'em) come with accurate airline config files :)

TUIfly (TUI/X3) has pretty much accurate configs, even aircraft registration specific (except D-ATUM). But only as far as options are offered by PMDG.

I was told my airberlin config is pretty close but I actually don't have any official source for it, although I'd love to have one (hint).

If by Sunwings you actually mean Sunwing, I put some repaints out with verified correct setup.

If by Sunwings you actually mean Sunwing, I put some repaints out with verified correct setup.

You are right...always messing this up ;) Would be nice to have some information there as I like to fly with them from CYUL to some typical holiday destinations.

TUIfly (TUI/X3) has pretty much accurate configs, even aircraft registration specific (except D-ATUM). But only as far as options are offered by PMDG.

I downloaded your pains and like them very much. Looking good and including the configs. Well done!!

Greetings Eddi :smile: