Sign in to follow this  
Jason407

Cold and Dark

Hi all, I have just tried to use the C-182T for the first time since I ;learned how to make all my FSX aircraft start off in cold and dark and it won't start.

I can crank the engin with both the key and the Ctrl E keys, it craks, just won't fire up, is there an issue or am I missing something?

Jason Carstens

Could it be there is no power to the avionics.......Turn the battery on......full rich then crank her up....see if that does it......

Everything had power on, batt and everything else, still nithing, the funny thing is, it only happened on one color scheme, the red lwer with the white upper, so far all the others work fine and I have nade zero modifications to anything in the CT182.

Jason Carstens