Sign in to follow this  
Louis8

The Ng will shoot straight up in the air

Any one else have this problem? . I cant seem to put a cause to it, don't know if its weather related but when I'm  in cruise  ( Opus ) right out of the blue she'll shoot straight up in the air like it seen the Playboy bunny of the month . As far as I can see it's only the PMDG  737 that does it. When she shoots up man does it go up and a have grab it right away to get control of it or down she comes and it only seems to do it once in the flight . 

I have Precision flight controls and have a rocker switch assigned to the trim Kyle is about all I can tell you .The NGX 37 is the only jet I fly so I cant compare.

I have Precision flight controls and have a rocker switch assigned to the trim Kyle is about all I can tell you .The NGX 37 is the only jet I fly so I cant compare.

Ah...that's not likely the issue then.

Did you calibrate the yoke via FS/Windows or FSUIPC?

Kyle Rodgers

No I've never done any calibrating in FSUIPC   Kyle, I just use the precision flight control calibrator . I hate playing with those programs and find the instructions always  too vague so I just leave it alone.

No I've never done any calibrating in FSUIPC   Kyle, I just use the precision flight control calibrator . I hate playing with those programs and find the instructions always  too vague so I just leave it alone.

Gotcha - I've heard both good and bad things about getting into FSUIPC without the requisite knowledge Louis, so that may be a wise choice.

I'd try what Thoriq suggested.

Kyle Rodgers

That is the right thing to do ,I'll try it and report back.

I find that this happens with certain weather programs. Sometimes when they reload the weather while in cruise, the change in wind, or pressure is so dramatic that it causes the plane to "freak out" and tries to correct itself

I find that this happens with certain weather programs. Sometimes when they reload the weather while in cruise, the change in wind, or pressure is so dramatic that it causes the plane to "freak out" and tries to correct itself

You won't have this problem with ASN  :wink: I haven't had any, so far anyways. 

Do any of you use Cumulus X?

I once warped up to 999000 feet in the Majestic Dash 8, but that was due to Cumulus X. It's a great program for light aircraft, not so great for tubeliners.  :shok:

I think the ATC guy on Vatsim got a pretty good surprise.  :lol:

1qlp.jpg

Do any of you use Cumulus X?

I once warped up to 999000 feet in the Majestic Dash 8, but that was due to Cumulus X. It's a great program for light aircraft, not so great for tubeliners.  :shok:

I think the ATC guy on Vatsim got a pretty good surprise.  :lol:

1qlp.jpg

Looks like you are all lined up on final.... :lol:  :lol:

Norman Henderson

I have seen this now too, and I'm using ASN.  Did you get anywhere with it?

Cheers

Craig Read

Craig Read, EGLL