Sign in to follow this  
Guest Debosonic

Your Fav Manufacturer?

Guest EasyEd

Hey All,Given the payware and freeware available to us - if you were to pick one and only one aircraft manufacturer to fly planes from - what manufacturer would it be?For me it would likely be Pilatus.FSD's turbo Porter and the freeware or Abacus PC-12 would do it for me - although I have to admit you'd probably have to pry my cold dead fingers off the controls of my Cheyenne 400 LS or my Found Bushhawk SP.How about you?Take Care! -Ed-

Definitely Piper - they have the Cub for when you want to go really low and slow, several low-wing singles with various performances from the tired Warrior to the Archer to the Dakota and retractable-gear Arrow, and several high-performance twins like the Seneca and Navajo.For the Piper twins, FSD is the only way to go.For the singles it's a tough choice. Carenado's Pipers look the best by far. The DF Archer is getting a little long in the tooth but it's still OK and has the best sounds and panel of the bunch. Then there's the Aussim Warrior package which doesn't look as good as the Carenado models but includes both a Warrior II and III. That's probably the one I'd choose if I could only have one addon package.I should also mention that my favorite Cub is actually the default one with fixes by Tom Goodrick.

Asus Prime X370 Pro / Ryzen 7 3800X / 32 GB DDR4 3600 MHz / Gainward Ghost RTX 3060 Ti
MSFS / XP

Guest JimC1702

Once again I find myself agreeing with JimmiG. I'd have to go with Piper. I have the Dreamfleet Archer, The Aussim Warriors, The FSD Navajo and Seneca, Bill Lyons' Cub and Apache and a freeware Super Cub.Jim

Guest jaapverduijn

If I had to pick only ONE, it would be the Shackleton Project Team. Their SAAF Shack Mk3 gets 99 percent of my sim-flying time. I find it really amazing that this particular add-on doesn't get much more attention in the various forums.I'm even on a desparate quest for REAL Shack cockpit elements, to enhance my little home made cockpit. So far I've only got an autopilot panel, so... anybody having any Shackleton cockpit parts for sale? Be well!Jaap Verduijn.

It's gotta be Airbus :DSGA's A300 model and Simon Topmann's A300/A310 panel are the best. I could fly this plane all day.But you're right, there's so many excellent FREEware & PAYware out there :DCheers

Don't forget the Piper Meridian!Easily my favorite add-on ever....

Bert

Have to be Spitfire :)Otherwise for a more complete range definiatly Piper ten times better than Cessna easily.Piper/Spitfire/Douglas are the three contenders

Guest Debosonic

For me it would have to be the TU 154M from www.igfly.com.

Guest Lobaeux4

You know I'm torn between PMDG and Flight 1. The 737NG from PMDG is absolutely fantastic, but the Flight 1 ATR is fantastic, but in a commuter plane. I love both!