Sign in to follow this  
Guest Debosonic

Your Fav Manufacturer?

edit- I initially said RealAir - read it wrong- I'll have to think of the answer to the actual question - RTFQ ;-)

Guest davidvoogd

Flight1/Dreamfleet's Cessna's for sure, the Cardinal, 152, and 172R are all great planes.

Guest Len

EagleSoft - Citation XDreamfleet's 727

Guest cw1011

First on the list would be a tie: PMDG and Dreamfleet. Second is Flight 1 for the Conquest - love that planeThird is FS Genesis. Am a superdeluxe member and love the mesh.

I am probably in agreement about the Pilatus, although I would probably buy a (very) nice helicopter *and* a decent seized-winger for that $2.7M. I have a tiny amount of right seat time in a PC-12 and it's a fantastic airplane. I'm really looking forward to Flight1's interpretation of it.It would NOT be Piper - the right-door-only setup of all of their airplanes gives me claustrophobia, especially while on the ground on a hot day and very little opportunity of ventilation without having the pax keep the door open. (I do like the F1 Meridian quite a lot, although mostly due to the integration and realism of the avionics, than the aircraft itself.)In terms of an add-on brand, I'd have to say that Flight1 is tops, but Eaglesoft is close behind with their CX. RealAir (Spitfire!) and FSD are also on my short list.Abacus litters the lower levels of add-ons - their stuff has never been more than quite disappointing to me and I refuse to spend any more $ on the brand having been burned twice. (In their defense, they're targeting a much different (and naive!) audience than the other brands mentioned.)Dave Blevins

System: Asus P8Z68 Deluxe/Gen3 mobo *** i7 2700K @ 5gHz w/ Corsair H80 cooler

NVidia GTX 570 OC *** 8 GB 1600 Corsair Vengeance DRAM *** CoolerMaster HAF X case

System overclocked and tuned for FSX by fs-gs.com

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog stick/throttle & CH Products Pro Pedals

Various GoFlight panels *** PFC avionics stack

I don't know if this has gone from real aircraft manufacturers to sim manufacturers, or a combination...... :)But sim wise, my preference (real life too) is plexi canopies over doors, and I'll vote for the RealAir SF260 & Spitfire as my favorites. Nice sliding canopies & excellent flight characteristics. For a "doored" airplane F1 & Dreamfleet are great products. And then FSD, etc,......... glad I just don't really have to pick one! :DL.Adamson

Guest abaragones

I will pick feelthere. Excelent a/cs, excelent support and the best: from the time they announce their projects to the time they release them is NOT 1 or 2 years! (something that many developers are gettig use too) evethough the quality is top notch.my 2 centsAbraham

Guest Armstrang

Rignt now, I'd have to say that whoever can provide the goods is the mfg of choice. What are the goods?Well, a Bug Smasher representing what I can actually afford to fly, something bigger with retracting gear and all that, a turboprop up the scale a bit, and some jets on the top - well, that would have to be Cessna. Some other types are "better" in some market areas, but Cessna covers all the areas.

Guest Shep

>Hey All,>>Given the payware and freeware available to us - if you were>to pick one and only one aircraft manufacturer to fly planes>from - what manufacturer would it be?>No doubt at all -RealAir Simulations (http://www.realairsimulations.com/) Spitfire and close second SIAI-Marchetti SF.260 would get my vote for realism and VFM (Value for money)Ray