canyon11.jpg

canyon12.jpg

canyon13.jpg

canyon14.jpg

canyon15.jpg

canyon16.jpg

canyon17.jpg

Thanks for viewing!

Wow, now this is what I'm talking about. More shots in this area especially at dusk would be amazing...

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

As this is the land of my upbringing I recognize the location of almost every shot.  I'd have to say that scenery is the next best thing to actually being there.

Richard P. Kelly

Those shots looks really look great. My brother and I rented a Mooney and flew from Denver to Lake Havasu, following the Colorado river the entire way. It looked exactly like shots. I recognize Moab, Utah and all the other spots. HLJames, you are really trying to get me to part with money aren't you. :lol:  

3770k@4.5 ghz, Noctua C12P CPU air cooler, Asus Z77, 2 x 4gb DDR3 Corsair 2200 mhz cl 9, EVGA 1080ti, Sony 55" 900E TV 3840 x 2160, Windows 7-64, FSX, P3dv3, P3dv4

Looks like you beat me to Dillon's request for MSE Canyonlands screenshots. Well done HLJames. These look good, and another desitnation to add to my growing list of places to see. Where roughly is the #5 screenshot taken? That area looks interesting.

Dean
Manager - PC Aviator Australia

Retailing Sim DVD Software, Downloads, Hardware and Accessories

Looks like you beat me to Dillon's request for MSE Canyonlands screenshots. Well done HLJames. These look good, and another desitnation to add to my growing list of places to see. Where roughly is the #5 screenshot taken? That area looks interesting.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that's the Fisher Towers area, which is east of Moab

Richard P. Kelly

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that's the Fisher Towers area, which is east of Moab

Thanks Richard. I'll check out the area around Moab and go for a sightseeing tour.

Dean
Manager - PC Aviator Australia

Retailing Sim DVD Software, Downloads, Hardware and Accessories

The La Sal  mountains in the background are a huge volcanic blister and the valley floor here has collapsed and eroded down into the very dark Kayenta. That gives this area a striking color.

HLJAMES