Sign in to follow this  
L1011_pilot

Experiencing slow download speeds since last night

Hello,

Since last night I am noticing that the AVSIM library download speeds have dropped substantially. My average download speed now is 17kb/s, a few days ago the download speed was much more faster usually at full speed. Has anyone experienced a similar problem to the one I am describing here?

My current ISP is Comcast and my download speed is 25mb/s as per my package (real world is about 22-23mb/s).

Thanks for any help on this matter!

We are aware of this and are working to bring the library back to full speed.  Thank you for your patience.

We are aware of this and are working to bring the library back to full speed.  Thank you for your patience.

Thank you for the update! It's been bugging quite a number of us especially since there was no official word on it.

You are lucky with 17kb/s. I was downloading 10mb @ 9kb/s. It felt like 10gb download.

Current system: ASUS PRIME Z690-P D4, Intel 12900k, 32GB RAM @ 3600mhz, Zotac RTX 3090 Trinity, M2 SSD, Oculus Quest 2.