Sign in to follow this  
W2DR

Carenado

Guest pks1414

Anyone got an idea whats happened here, have spent 4 days now trying get on to their site with no joy at all..:(

That link is not working here. It looks like some sort of DNS issue. Doug

Intel 10700K @ 5.1Ghz, Asus Hero Maximus motherboard, Noctua NH-U12A cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB 3200 MHz RAM, RTX 2060 Super GPU, Cooler Master HAF 932 Tower, Thermaltake 1000W Toughpower PSU, Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit, 100TB of disk storage. Klaatu barada nickto.

I just tried it again and can connect now but it's really slow. It's taking over a minute to load the opening page. Strange things these computers...Doug

Intel 10700K @ 5.1Ghz, Asus Hero Maximus motherboard, Noctua NH-U12A cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB 3200 MHz RAM, RTX 2060 Super GPU, Cooler Master HAF 932 Tower, Thermaltake 1000W Toughpower PSU, Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit, 100TB of disk storage. Klaatu barada nickto.

Guest pks1414

I am getting nowhere, all I get is the dreaded "this page cannot load". i have tried every other web page under the sun I can think but the Carenado is not having any of it. I have even tried on my neighbours machine, both my daufgters machines and my machine at work...absolutely nothing, anyone got any ideas

Guest Len

Which browser are you using? Try a different browser. Make sure you don't use a filtering or blocking program.

You might want to try clearing the browser cache. If you are using IE you can do that by clicking Tools/Internet Options and under Temporary Internet Files click the Delete Files button.Doug

Guest pks1414

Nope, still unable to access the site, even done a flushDNS, tried everyone I know with an internet connection, is it a UK thing. Would appreciate any feedback from this I am now confused, it is the only website I cannot get to.cheersPaul

Guest allcott

Accessed just fine from the UK at 10.25am GMT. It could be a cache problem at your ISP. Call them and get them to flush THEIR cache. That usually fixes it.Allcott

Guest pks1414

I have contacted my ISP (BTOpenworld) however I have just tried again on my machine at work using some of the links in this post and all I get is a 504 error, very weird.

Guest pks1414

This is silly, I have received a message from my ISP, they can access the site. I have just got one of our techies at work to try and log on and he gets exactly the same problem '504 error'. This is completely crazy, so far I have tried every machine in our house, and 4 at work, my two neighbours, none of them can acess Carenado, yet everyone else can. You name it I have flushed it. I have no problems with any other site, I have a 1mb Broadband connection so speed is not an issueEven Carenado themselves have come back to me and said the site is okay, it couldn't be anything to do with areas of UK...could it, i.e Evesham and Cheltenham..see I am getting paranoid nowAny suggestions out there cause this has got me baffledCheers

>You are not alone. I just tried and Firefox comes up with>"www.carenado.com cannot be found. Please check the name and>try again." In IE6 it just says page not found..>>Odd but as I type the page just loaded in both browsers.. Try>again.>>Using your link, the Carenado web site comes right up. My old link doesn't work anymore.

Guest pks1414

Got my hopes raised there..no joy. Tried the links in your reply as well. I just cannot believe that it isn't a problem with their site/server whatever. I have tried so many machines and so many people and all have the same problem.