Sign in to follow this  
forumtroll

150 million dollars for this?

Internal/external joke.

Been around for quite sometime.

Waleed N

Attached is a screenshot from the PMDG shop. URL is here:

http://www.precisionmanuals.com/ProductCart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=101&idcategory=14

I find it so funny, yet so appalling. Come on, you can do better than this!

pp3NVzh.png

wonder if anybody contacted them to buy it at this price ? :) of the a son of a king of somehere xd

i wait for the day when the amount of posts linking to this website is higher than the price indicated on it

i wait for the day when the amount of posts linking to this website is higher than the price indicated on it

haha - or the number of posts increases the end price of the product upon release by that many pennies/dollars/etc.

Kyle Rodgers

A32X tebs:

Challenge accepted. That page will make it's debut on reddit, something awful, imgur, and tumblr later tonight. 

That's hilarious!

Although it shouldn't be available to be added to the cart. I can just forsee some moron trying to 'test' this purchase and end up with a headache from having to deal with their financial institutions....

- Ike Callaway

It's not a joke, it's an end-around way of being able to have testers set up with the live product so that we can test the activation system etc but still stop the general public from buying it. Hiding it deactivates it in the system and it wouldn't work. Limitation of the cart software, nothing more.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

I guess that just ruined all the fun.

Somebody BAN that party p...er, lol

Edited by 777simmer

Rob Robson