Sign in to follow this  
Guest mikealpha

Captain Sim !! Did they "through the towel"?

Guest rsmith6621ab

I wonder if Capt Sim is closer to releasing their version of the 767 than someother popular 767 for FS2004 developer????????

Well, the "other" 767 developer has already released the manual for their product - Captain Sim has pretty much shut down their forum and website; would seem to be an odd way of marketing a new product. IMHO, CS needs to patch the products they have, instead of trying to reel in new customers with promises of planes that, at least in the case of the 767, nobody will need anymore. ricardo

Odd way of marketing a new product!And keeping customers waiting for years,j ust showing them nice renders....They call this "extensive previews"...Well said, Ricardo.AC5

This is getting ridiculous.....On the website of CS:1 Sep '04: Well, summer is over... What did Captain Sim do in the summer 2004? Read Press-Release The page cannot be found The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------Please try the following:If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.Open the captainsim.info home page, and then look for links to the information you want. Click the Back button to try another link. Click Search to look for information on the Internet. HTTP 404 - File not foundInternet Explorer

Website in construction since months, no forum, no releases,and now ....9 MONTHS OLD screenshots....This is ridiculous !Why don't you make new screenshots capitain? It takes 10 seconds to do...Maybe there's nothing to take screenshots of?Maybe you're selling us... illusions?AC5

Shots and previews are of NO USE!We want FACTS!AC5

>do you mean "throw in the towel"?>>Possibly, it does happen.>Remember that CS is a Russian group and they're not used to>having to support their users in the USSR.lol

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

:-boom This "Through the towel" thread keeps popping up ... I wish that it wouldn't :-boom

Guest Keyser Soze

Oh well, I read that "The new web site should be up very soon" at least once a week since January 2005. Please tell me when is that "very soon"...

No Stampilot,That's no FACT.... That's a Pre-Pre-alpha-render, made in 3d max or whathever 3D program they're using, and get ready to wait YEARS and two versions of FS's for that plane as the endless wait for the C-130 Hercules proves!!!!!!!!! x( x( x( x( x( x( x( x( x( x( x( x( x( x( x(