Sign in to follow this  
GodAtum

Flightdeck's A320 sim

The video's did not impress me at all.
Switching landing lights on for an engine start?

Guest Mik75

Looks good! Studying their website lets me assume that it will be a stand alone training product, just like the PSX 747.

Looks good! Studying their website lets me assume that it will be a stand alone training product, just like the PSX 747.

Thats a shame :( My concern is how well airports, scenery and weather will be modeled. Unless it can integrate into a home cockpit with FSX/P3D/Xplane providing the visuals.

Guest Mik75

What I've seen in the videos so far, looks good. But if it will be a stand alone procedure sim, then the focus won't be on the scenery for sure. But I think it will be a product worth checking out, once it is released. I wonder how high the price will be...

Oh my, the ECAM demos look really good! ;-)

Don't expect to be gaming with this (as the brochure clearly says), it is a standalone product targeted at a different market (i.e. airlines and professionals), hence the developers are unlikely to spend time and resources on visuals to "make the outside world look real" - except for weather conditions -, only the sim will be thorough and realistic, it is indeed on the same product line as Elite for general aviation (also from Switzerland) and PSX for the 744, not for entertainment but real world training, now nobody will forbid anyone acquiring and using it for personal enjoyment!... (even P3D went away from that course).

Ive seen PSX 747 used with FSX and Xplane visuals, hopefully this can do the same thing.

I cant see any support for home cockpits though.

I used PS1 with Flight Gear, X-Plane and fs9 / fsx for the visuals.

HH already stated PSX will be able to use fsx and x-plane for visuals.

A few years ago there was a project for an A320 CBT...

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...