Sign in to follow this  
avgaskoolaid

B1900D Loading saved flight issue

Hey everyone. I am having some problems loading a saved flight with my B1900. You know how, when you load a saved flight in FSX the screen goes black with the loading bar in the middle until the flight loads? Well, when I load B1900 flights, the loading bar appears, but my desktop remains behind it. When it is finished loading, I only see my desktop. When I load the aircraft from the free flight section, though, it works fine. It's only when I attempt to load a flight that I have a problem. I have attempted 3 flights with the 1900, two have been with the FMS engaged, the third was my first flight and I was not using the FMS. As I recall, that first flight without the FMS on worked fine. Could this have something to do with it? Also, I do not have the service pack installed. Thanks for your help!

I just loaded a FSX saved B1900D flight.

No problem.

What is your FSX default flight Aircraft and Situation?

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

I just loaded a FSX saved B1900D flight.

No problem.

What is your FSX default flight Aircraft and Situation?

It's the original default flight- the Trike at Friday Harbor.

What is your Operating System?

Best Regards,

Well, you have a problem with your setup ... but I do not have enough information to help you.

Maybe do a tech support ticket to Carenado.

Best Regards,

Well, you have a problem with your setup ... but I do not have enough information to help you.

Maybe do a tech support ticket to Carenado.

I sent one a week ago and they told me that they were looking onto it and would get back to me. I was hoping I sould get a quick response here. What other information would help?