Sign in to follow this  
Guest deKoven

Any "Alaskan Winds" members here?

I was trying to get onto Bushnet today - at a time when I believe ( or at least I think) a small number of the Alaskan Winds members were flying. I have noticed them on the Bushnet before and have tried to join the session -- but I get the infamous "can't connect to all players" message. As soon as the group leaves the Bushnet, I can connect.I have read elsewhere that this problem can happen if one flier has his router ports set up incorrectly -- I am not technical enough to know all the correct details.Anyway, I am just wondering what can be done about this - any "Alaskan Winds" people there?Regards Barry

Guest deKoven

Hmmmm, well, I'm here but I'm afraid I can't/won't do you much good. As a technician I suck. AW flies on Sat around 2400 zulu and on Sun about 2000 zulu. Sat's flight is usually a rerun of previous Sun flight so that people who can't make the Sun run can tune in on Sat.Iffen ya wants ta be nice, set yer system fer 18 to 20 fps, locked, and don't try to connect up FSNav on multiplayer. FSNav is usable, just not the multi aspect. I've found that even though there's a good limit on number of players logged on, there seems to be a practical ceiling of around 12 or so. We usually move over to another server if we find that we can't all log on. :D