Sign in to follow this  
G MIDY

UK2000 London Heathrow V3 Released!

This will be added to my 777 hubs. Its been a long time

ZORAN

Guest Mik75

That looks very nice! I would like to know how it performs fps wise compared to v2.

Edited by Mik75

The real question is vas. London is always a nightmare when it comes to vas usage. Garry says that version 3 includes 80 percent more data than ver2 -for me that sounds pretty scarry when i consider that i am already very close to the 4gb limit with the 777x abd version 2...

Regards,
Chris Volle

i7700k @ 4,7, 32gb ram, Win10, MSI GTX1070.

I have just taken the PMDG 777 for a quick spin and everything is fine, it takes a hit with AI but you have to expect that. I'd say performance wise it is pretty comparable to V2. The only downside so far is that AES has not yet been updated to support it.

Edited by G MIDY

Lawrence Ashworth

XhCuv5H.jpg

With a 40% discount for V2 owners Garry gets my money without question. Though with today being the wife's birthday he may have to wait until tomorrow ;-)

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

Got it and it looks great using dx10!

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

Being a v2 owner, I'm tempted to upgrade to v3. But on my system v2 is quite on the edge as to what my system can handle.

Would be grateful if anyone can report on fps and VAS of v3 compared to v2.

Regards,

Frank van der Werff

Banner_FS2Crew_Line_Pilot.jpg

I really like the performance and the level of detail. However  I spotting some bugs. They are either bugs or something is wrong with my settings.

Some gates such as gate 104, 102, 105, 109 and some gates on terminal 2 and 3 are missing. Some gates are misaligned especially the ones on Terminal 4. The gates are not connected to the building. Also terminal 3 gates 303, and 305 have only single gates, when in real world they are triple gates. This could be done intentionally by the developer. Some of the gates in terminal 2 have their gate signs hovering in mid air.

I have tried all max graphic scenery setting. I have the static AI turned on in options. 

I am not sure what else to do.

Bilal Asif Khan

Does anyone have screenshots or video of this V3 working in P3DV2.x?

Their web site pictures look terrible: http://www.uk2000scenery.com/newsite/My_Homepage_Files/Download/ll16.jpg lots of bleed thru on the ground textures, dark areas that shouldn't be etc. etc. 

I have V2 that I use in FSX, but if V3 works in P3DV2.x and doesn't have those issues, I'll upgrade.

Thanks, Rob.

Can't see anything wrong in the picture you've linked to, apart from general anti-aliasing. Looks exactly like it does in Google Earth.

Edited by Dave CBFS

Dave Garwood.

just took off on 777 to SFO, it feels better on the frames than v2 (v2 had around 13 in vc now i have 18 LOL) , but also i have a ton of AI around Heathrow. looks nice.

Ivan Majetic

MAXIMUS XII HERO, i9 10900k, NZXT KRAKEN Z73, GIGABYTE RTX 3080 v2 OC, G.SKILL TridentZ DDR4 32 Gb, WD HDD 2TB, SAMSUNG 980PRO, SAMSUNG 970EVO Plus 2x, ASUS PG348Q