Sign in to follow this  
FS++

MCE goes classic and supports CS 707 with simulated flight engineer

Since we don't handle GSX arrival right now (at least not the follow me bit), I don't expect Jane to be heard, unless you start a new flight from Zurich

Thanks again Gerald,

I'll experiment.  If, after taxi to gate and shutdown, I say at Zurich  "Jane request De Boarding" she may show up!

I think I got an Italian sounding guy before! Great fun wondering who you will meet  next :lol:.

Cheers

David

Hi

MCI keeps asking me where is my flight plan located and even after providing the path to p3d flight plan folder

its says ????to????

Now, minor issue confirmed.

To display the correct flight plan, ignore the first prompt to provide the flight plan path. When the second prompt appears, provide it, and the UI should update.

Now, minor issue confirmed.

To display the correct flight plan, ignore the first prompt to provide the flight plan path. When the second prompt appears, provide it, and the UI should update.

yes I did try that but , now i can see my flight plan in the top right corner of the control panel, but a pop up

windows is asking is this the flight plan that I want to use , non stop , reinstalling ...

Thank you for this update and btw the remaining FS virtual memory add is great !

Kind Regards,

Richard Portier

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

reinstalled and pop up windows still there

I can fly with ATC no problem juste annoying, its still the N1 add on on my side ...

Edited by Charles Le

yes I did try that but , now i can see my flight plan in the top right corner of the control panel, but a pop up

windows is asking is this the flight plan that I want to use , non stop , reinstalling ...

That's right, you will get that message when you close down dialog boxes. If you click "yes" it should stop... until you open a dialog box and close it at which point MCE will assume you may have changed flight plan and wants confirmation you're still on the previous one, if you see what I mean.

If the dialog boxes annoy you, you can simply add this option to mce.ini and there will be no prompt for flight plan.

Under [ATC] section add

IgnoreFlightPlan=1

As said before, with native ATC, flight plan display is almost cosmetic. What matters is the ability to interact with ATC via voice. I mean stuff going on in ATC options.

Thank you for this update and btw the remaining FS virtual memory add is great !

Good to hear you like the new addition.

Thanks

works brilliantly! Thanks for the VAS tool, glad to see MCE doesnt take any precious VAS from the SIM, aircraft and sceenry add ons are using it all up!

If the dialog boxes annoy you, you can simply add this option to mce.ini and there will be no prompt for flight plan.

Under [ATC] section add

IgnoreFlightPlan=1

Don't work for me. I have FSX+MCE in full screen. The pop up windows asks again and again where the FP is.

Regards,

Richard Portier.

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

Don't work for me. I have FSX+MCE in full screen. The pop up windows asks again and again where the FP is.

Regards,

Richard Portier.

Prompt should only happen with Prepar3D.

For FSX and FS9 you will get a notice in red text (no dialog box) within the sim to remind you to reload the flight plan while MCE is running. fsInsider.dll will then automatically detect the loaded flight plan.

Maybe your sim is wrongly identified, or MCE isn't communicating with the sim as expected.

If Windows UAC is enabled, install MCE to default \Program Files...\ folder and set "fsx.exe" to run as admin.

Have you changd any settings in "fsInsider.ini"?

Is FSX process called "fsx.exe" or something else?

If Windows UAC is enabled, install MCE to default \Program Files...\ folder and set "fsx.exe" to run as admin.

UAC was disabled 1 second after W7 64U was installed ;-) MCE is on HD D: like FSX and others addons, FSX and all runned like admin.

Have you changd any settings in "fsInsider.ini"?
fsinsider.ini :

[OPTIONS]
Debug=0
DialogReference=0
KeepLVLDcopilot=0
KeepCSDC9copilot=0
RestFocusOnJoysticZoom=1
ShutdownRC4OnExit=0
AtcPTT=46
VatsimPTT=0
AssumeSimIsP3D=0
NoTranslateAtc=0

[Other]
AgreedToNGXEula=1

MCE.ini :

[WINDOW]
Left=1370
Top=87
NoActivate=0
NoSound=0        //(set value 1 if you want to cut the various UI sounds emitted when clicking buttons or MCE minimises)
NoFullScreenDraw=1    //(set to 1, to avoid the occasional graphics artefacts than can happen when MCE UI tries to draw, and the sim is in full screen mode)
StartToTray=0

[FEATURES]
ExecuteCaptainOrders=1
ReadCheckListWhenAsked=1
PilotSpeaksToAtc=0
CopilotReportsFailures=1
EnableInterfaceVoice=0

[OPTIONS]
Debug=0            //(only set this to 1 when instructd by support)
PilotIsBVI=0        //(must be set to 1 for Blind Visually Impaired Pilots)
UIlanguage=1033
MikeTuneOnStartup=0
EnableOptimizations=1
AutoStartWithFS=0
MinimizeToTray=0
MoreResponsive=1
TrainingCompleted=1
RandomFailures=0
TweakFsConfig=0
AtcMikeUseIvao=0
ForceCopilot=1
AudioIn=Microphone (Logitech G930 Heads
AudioOut=Haut-parleurs (Logitech G930 He
PilotName=richard            
ShowCommands=1
ForceCommands=0            //(deprecated. Do not use)
DisplayTime=3000
UseMacros=1            //(must be set to 1 For VoxKey to work)
UseNarrator=0
LoudData=0
EnableAnnouncements=0
UseVoxScripts=1
DisableNagging=0
GroundServicesMode=Gsx
NoBadLanguage=0
NoFMAcallouts=0            //(set this to 1 if you don't want FO to monitor FMA (Flight Mode Annuciator))
NoEngineStartCallouts=0
AllowActionOnEvent=0
V1CalloutIsGO=0

[PROFICIENCY]
Level=3

[sPEECH]
Volume=88
CpuUsage=85
SpeechPace=750
InprocReco=1
DisablePitchChange=0
MaxConcurrentTasks=4
NumLockKeyMutesReco=0

[sKILL]
Tol3=030,030,400,900,100,100,100,050
Tol2=020,020,200,700,075,075,075,030
Tol1=010,010,100,500,050,050,050,020
Tol0=005,005,050,300,025,025,025,010

[VOICES]
Voice0 =Trav,0,0,0,1
Voice1 =William,0,0,0,1
Voice2 =Yvonne,0,0,0,1
Voice3 =Andy,0,0,0,1
Voice4 =Microsoft Anna,0,0,0

[ATC]
Mode=Native
PreventNativeATCCancellation=0
UseRadioNoise=1
StaticNoiseLevel=3
SecondaryNeedAtcWindow=0
atc1=1
atc2=0
atc3=0
atc4=1
atc5=1
IgnoreFlightPlan=1
UseRadarContact=0
IgnoreRC4Registry=0    //(Set this to 1 when RC4 isn't installed on the same machine as MCE)
RC4path=
IgnorePFERegistry=0    //(Set this to 1 when PFE isn't installed on the same machine as MCE)
PFEpath=

[sIMCONTROL]
FsPanels=0
FsMenus=0
FsDialogs=0
FsKneeboard=0
ViewsAndViewpoint=0

[GAMEPAD]
JoyManID=Saitek Pro Flight Throttle Quadrant
JoyProdID=Saitek Pro Flight Throttle Quadrant
JoyButton=5
UseWithVoxATC=1        //(set to 1 if you want to use the same joystick assignment with VoxATC. It will ensure FO doesn't listen to your speech while the joystick button is held down using VoxATC)

[GO-FLIGHT]
Use=1            //(set to 1 for MCE to monitor the manual radio dialling process. Whether you do that via mouse-clicks or by rotating Go-Flight or other hardware modules)
TimeOut=3000        //(sets the amount of time in milliseconds that must elapse after you last click on the radio switches in VC panel, or physically rotate a button on the radio rack, before MCE assumes you are finished with dialling. Values between 2000 and 5000 are accepted)

[CHECKLIST]
NoStateCheck=0        //(when set to 1, co-pilot will just read the checklist aloud, wait for any answer and move on, without challenging you on any item. Useful for people running simpits with hardware switches. It can be difficult for FO to read these)
Strict=0
C172R default=D:\Program Files (x86)\Multi Crew Experience\ChkLists\Generic_Turbo_check.txt
SimCheck A300B4-203 9=D:\Program Files (x86)\Multi Crew Experience\ChkLists\Simcheck_A300B4_check.txt
PMDG 737-800NGX PMDG House Winglets=D:\Program Files (x86)\Multi Crew Experience\ChkLists\B737NG_check.txt
Boeing 737-73VNGX easyJet=D:\Program Files (x86)\Multi Crew Experience\ChkLists\B737NG_check.txt

[MECHANIC]
PushWithGSXandAES=0

[RAMP]
NoRampToOfficeTalk=0

[PACE]
ActionDelay=1500     //The simulated delay that takes place before FO takes action. Values from 0 to 4000 milliseconds)
MCPdial=100       //The pace at which FO increments or decrements MCP values from 100 to 250 milliseconds). Doesn't apply to some aircraft where the value is hard coded
ButtonPress=800       //The simulated time in milliseconds it takes the FO to flip a single switch. Values 500 to 2500 are accepted
VoxKeyAction=1000  //The delay in milliseconds between two consecutive VoxKey actions. Valid entries 0 to 4000.

[PILOTS]

[MISC]
Path=D:\Program Files (x86)\Multi Crew Experience

[TERMINATE]

Is FSX process called "fsx.exe" or something else?

Not sure if I understand the question... FSX is launching with Fsx.exe

1/I have only FSX not P3D

2/Installed VoxAtc before the last MCE update

3/Installed My Traffic Pro last version after updated MCE

4/In the MCE folder on C:....Roaming there are mce.ini and cfgpaths.dat which contains all my .cfg planes files.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Richard Portier

Richard Portier

Please download this file. Unzip and replace "mce.exe" in installation folder

http://www.multicrewxp.com/mce25941.zip

Installed but it don't work (same problem)

The pop window open after launched/initialized MCE then again after open and close a Fsx menu during session.

Regards,

Richard Portier

Richard Portier

Installed but it don't work (same problem)

The pop window open after launched/initialized MCE then again after open and close a Fsx menu during session.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwIAT6SP1dfvWWdmNDFtcWFHdTQ/edit?usp=sharing

Regards,

Richard Portier

I assume the FPLN you loaded is a standard FSX format plan. Try a different one, eventully send it to support for inspection.

I call on other FSX users to confirm whether they get a pop-up dialog box when a flight plan is loaded.

Only expected to happen with P3D

In FSX, whenever MCE doesn't pick-up the flight plan path, it will instruct you via a text message within the sim, to re-load FPLN.