Sign in to follow this  
FS++

MCE goes classic and supports CS 707 with simulated flight engineer

Could you try not loading mce until after you have loaded the aircraft you wish to fly and see if that makes a difference?

Sent from my Mobile thing

I assume the FPLN you loaded is a standard FSX format plan. Try a different one, eventully send it to support for inspection.

May be you got something there !

A FP make via RouteFinder>>>Simroutes saved in .pln file>>>Bingo= Window Popup !

A FP make via native FSX>>> no more Window Popup ! ;-)

On an other side, if I don't put "GroundServicesMode=Gsx" in MCE.ini, the GSX's window don't open during the Roberto/anybody's speech !

Regards,

Richard Portier

Could you try not loading mce until after you have loaded the aircraft you wish to fly and see if that makes a difference?

Sent from my Mobile thing

Not sure about the question (english is not my language;-)). For info I never launch MCE before the aircraft loaded. Is it the meaning of your post ?

Regards,

Richard Portier

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

Works great with the CS707. Just a little hitch tough, whenever I ask for a specific heading let's say "Set Heading 2-3-0" The CO pilot acknowledges 2-3-0 but an incorrect heading is entered on the HSI bug. I don't know of the issue is CS or not. However when I ask for a course or a track heading it's spot on.

John Sark

Works great with the CS707. Just a little hitch tough, whenever I ask for a specific heading let's say "Set Heading 2-3-0" The CO pilot acknowledges 2-3-0 but an incorrect heading is entered on the HSI bug. I don't know of the issue is CS or not. However when I ask for a course or a track heading it's spot on.

You probably noticed even when changing it manually it doesn't exactly move by one degree for every click. Sometimes it moves by one, other times by 2 or degrees etc...Very triky for a virtual co-pilot to get right.

Wil see if this can be improved on.

May be you got something there !

A FP make via RouteFinder>>>Simroutes saved in .pln file>>>Bingo= Window Popup !

Yep, just send the flight plan and we'll try to support the RouteFinder>>>Simroutes format.

Thanks FS++,

The issue observed is not a few degrees (2 or 3) , I can live with that. We're talking at least 20-30 degrees of difference. 

John Sark

Thanks FS++,

The issue observed is not a few degrees (2 or 3) , I can live with that. We're talking at least 20-30 degrees of difference. 

What I mean, FO is able to read the current heading, then needs to work out how many increments or decrements are needed to get to the requested heading. And here is where the inconsistencies play a part. If he assumes 20 increments are needed, you could end-up with anywhere between 25 or 40 degrees increment or decrement instead of the 20.

Yep, just send the flight plan and we'll try to support the RouteFinder>>>Simroutes format.

Flight Plan file on the way.

The same waypoint in a flight plan generated by SimRoute have not the same geographical coordinates as the one generated by FSX.

Is it possible that this could be the issue?

Thank you very much for your support.

Regards,

Richard Portier

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

Flight Plan file on the way.

The same waypoint in a flight plan generated by SimRoute have not the same geographical coordinates as the one generated by FSX.

Is it possible that this could be the issue?

Thank you very much for your support.

Regards,

Richard Portier

No, that doesn't appear to be the issue.

cannot replicate here with the FPLN you sent. It's recognised OK.

To rule out installation problems, suggest you un-install, re-download and install again. Do not use the patch this time.

See if you still have the issue.

Also, if running a non-English edition of Windows, did you force regional settings to US English?

You don't need to do that. Only speech engine must be set to "English US".

Also, if running a non-English edition of Windows, did you force regional settings to US English?

I have a Windows 7 64 Ultimate french version with english language but with formats setting and keyboard in french.

I deinstall, download, reinstall whithout patch and report.

Edit : Report : same thing, no change.

1/Launch a flight without fp=no popup window (I guess it's normal)

2/In this same flight same session I load a fp. The first time I have the request only in red upleft screen (I guess it's the way normally the program works)

3/Allways in the same session I open a Fsx menu (any). When the menu is close Bing ! window popup returns. I answer "no" a first time then popup returns a second time during the "ready to go" message. I answer "no", normally no more popup except if I reopen a Fsx menu !

Regards,

Richard Portier

Richard Portier

Attention all users

If you have downloaded the latest package earlier than the 26 of February 2014, you are advised to re-download and re-install.

http://www.multicrewxp.com/mce.zip

Package posted on website on the 25 th appears to have a couple of issues.

Issue when running MCE with PMDG MD-11 and possibly J41

P3D Voxkey profile not automatically copied to relevant folder.

Make sure you don't miss out on this educational vid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2gb7BUs68o

Don't forget to have a look at the "about" tab under the video. There is a full index of the flight, so if your time limited you can skip to a part you want.

Also, " M.C.E has an on screen display (Top left) selectable on/off from menu. After each command, the FSX VAS remaining is shown. The CS 707 always has 1000 Mb +........"

This interesting new MCE feature is very revealing and not a little surprising too! Not all aircraft use the same virtual memory and helps to illuminate why some stay flying and some dont! :rolleyes:

Best Regards

David

Since this thread is about CS 707, I just found out by accident that CS is having a massive sale, including acquring the 707 and a few others for under 10 Euros.

http://www.captainsim.com/store/index.html

Also, I thought I let you know, legendary 727 will be fully supported next week. Probably a good opportunity to get it now.

Guest Mik75

Hmmmm, I don't see any special offers there. The 9.99 items are expansions packs (freighter etc.) that need the base packs to be installed.

Also, I thought I let you know, legendary 727 will be fully supported next week. Probably a good opportunity to get it now.

Now then! B)

7oduY.jpg

Another chance to fly with a F/O AND a F/E..... B)

Cheers

David