Sign in to follow this  
Guest tiking

A suggestion for all screenshot fanatics

Guest tiking

Hi all. I'm amazed at some of the screenshots I see on these sims forum that I am very jealous of how realistic they all look. I'm really impressed and can't wait to start doing something like that.Now, I was wondering if it would be too much trouble to post the type of scenery / plane or jet you use to take the shots. I say this because I'm sure there are alot of people who might like to acquire the same particulars. I know I for one am always asking for this type of info and thought it would help others. This way, who ever is interested will just look at your scenery info or the type of plane and do a search to acquire them. You could aslo tell if it is apayware or freeware.Just a thought, what do you guys think? Is that askiing for too much? :)

Guest PhilipsCDRW

That's a good idea, I wish everyone would do that.Also, I wish that freeware developers would always include their name, website (if applicable), version number and the filename of the addon somewhere in the folder it installs to.And I hate it when an addon installs to the FS9 root directory, but has files (like avsim.diz or Readmefirst.txt) that don't go into a subfolder.

Guest Dominique

You know Charles, a lot of people posting shots do like to get a little answer/comment and maybe exchange a few words about their shots. So if you're interested by this scenery or that plane, why don't you just ask :-lol ?

Guest tiking

>You know Charles, a lot of people posting shots do like to>get a little answer/comment and maybe exchange a few words>about their shots. So if you're interested by this scenery or>that plane, why don't you just ask :-lol ?>...I always do that's why I suggested that they post info for those interested so the need to ask does not rise up. It's bound to happen. It just makes life easy. :)