Sign in to follow this  
etien

fuel tank level for a 182RGII

Hi,

The cesna 182 RGII (carenado) is a fav of the simmers because it is simple and you have fun things like cowl, landing gear and 3 motors level. Overall the 172 cesna range of simPlugins gauges works nicely thanks for that, one thing that would be nice to update would be the 172 2 tank fuel gauge and give an option to change the max currently set a 26. 

Another simple gauge that would be usefull is the one for the position of the rudder in a float plane. (not sure what they look like, the box style of the flaps would be a way)

Finally; not sure it is easy to do without FSUIPC and to be fair I am happy with the directx fsx connection, but a "sim" cockîpt like gauge would be usefull (showing things like FPS (for optimisation), VAS (for OOM monitoring, the one given by FSUIPC), Sim speed multiplier, CPU and GPU temp ?). Maybe an independant addon because as long as P3D hasnt release a 64bits version - one can dream - monitoring those data is sadly also part of fsx simming.

Etienne

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Thanks for the suggestions. I'll make a change to the C172 Fuel tank gauge to be able to adjust the max fuel.

I'll have a look what data is available for the rudder for water planes.

Thanks for the other suggestion re the performance related data, I'll see if I can do something and how much effort would be involved.

Thanks alot what a great support!

Will try the new fuel tank this weekend

Etienne

Ok just to confirm the new fuel tank gauge works fine with the Carenado 182 RGII , thanks again. Etienne