Sign in to follow this  
Victoroos

Cabin Crew announcments fsx

Hello all

I spend hours browsing and looking for good addons, and usually find them.

However, one thing I couldn't find, and that are good cabin crew announcments.

I used fs passenger for some time (borrowed it from a friend who wasn't using it) and its announcements were great. However, all the stuff around it (especially the buying planes thing) wasn't what I wanted, because it restricted it too much for me.

I found fs flight deck companion, but it emphasis was more on the cockpit than the crew. Als fs cabin crew I tried, but that simply wasn't enough, like no extra voices (Dutch) etc.

can anyone help me with this? Or recommended changes to the current programs so it works like I want?.

vkr

victor

Victor Roos

If you have the Quality Wings 757 they have custom announcements for a variety of airlines

Jay

FDSFX (FlightDeck Sound Effects Panel), in the AVSIM library is what you want.  It was created for FS2004 but works fine in FSX... all a freebie... works with about any aircraft.  Just make sure the first time you install it (you install it manually), take your time and use the example to install it to your first aircraft.  Gets real easy after a few times.

Intel i9-12900KF, Asus Prime Z690-A MB, 64GB DDR5 6000 RAM, (3) SK hynix M.2 SSD (2TB ea.), 16TB Seagate HDD, EVGA GeForce 3080 Ti, Corsair iCUE H70i AIO Liquid Cooler, UHD/Blu-ray Player/Burner (still have lots of CDs, DVDs!)  Windows 10, (hold off for now on Win11),  EVGA 1300W PSU
Netgear 1Gbps modem & router, (3) 27" 1440 wrap-around displays
Full array of Saitek and GoFlight hardware for the cockpit

It sounded promising, however when flying the pmdg for example (which I live in almost)... It is rather weird to also have to flip those switches... :S

Victor Roos

FDSFX (FlightDeck Sound Effects Panel), in the AVSIM library is what you want.  It was created for FS2004 but works fine in FSX... all a freebie... works with about any aircraft.  Just make sure the first time you install it (you install it manually), take your time and use the example to install it to your first aircraft.  Gets real easy after a few times.

Only reason I didn't used that panel is because you must to manually play announcements.

Current system: ASUS PRIME Z690-P D4, Intel 12900k, 32GB RAM @ 3600mhz, Zotac RTX 3090 Trinity, M2 SSD, Oculus Quest 2.

I saw that also just now...looks perfect,, though I dislike the way the English voice sound strongly...an extreme accent is present.. I did bookmark it though ;)

Victor Roos

I used FSFK. You can customize different sound profiles for different airlines. Perfect.

Danny F