Sign in to follow this  
Mephic

Fsps ultimate airline crew 2014

Has anyone tried it yet? Seems to be refreshed version.

http://www.flightsimstore.com/product_info.php?products_id=2783

Anyone knows how it would work with fs2crew for airbus and Boeing? These have announcements too but not as extended as here I think but in the meantime I don't know if fs2crew can switch announcements off

Just turn the announcements  volume to zero on fs2crew

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

I never use the fs2crew cabin crew, always the same voice <yawn> :lol:

• Upvote 1

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

I never use the fs2crew cabin crew, always the same voice <yawn> :lol:

Errrrr, every addon uses same voices <yawn> :)

I don't have a problem with same voices, I have a problem with exact same sentences and speech. It would be fantastic if we can get a soundpack from one PA but with few combinations of every announcement.

Current system: ASUS PRIME Z690-P D4, Intel 12900k, 32GB RAM @ 3600mhz, Zotac RTX 3090 Trinity, M2 SSD, Oculus Quest 2.

Errrrr, every addon uses same voices <yawn> :)

I don't have a problem with same voices, I have a problem with exact same sentences and speech. It would be fantastic if we can get a soundpack from one PA but with few combinations of every announcement.

Ok, let me re phrase that :P  If you are using US, EU or AU, it is the same cabin crew all the time, no variation.

Ok, let me re phrase that :P  If you are using US, EU or AU, it is the same cabin crew all the time, no variation.

True, but that's why you can choose UK, US, or AU voicepacks in FSPassengers, for example. But in FS2Crew that could be a problem. :P

Current system: ASUS PRIME Z690-P D4, Intel 12900k, 32GB RAM @ 3600mhz, Zotac RTX 3090 Trinity, M2 SSD, Oculus Quest 2.

Does it allow to use imported voice packs? I could find it useful if it did, otherwise I think it sucks based on the YT video I've seen.

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

I use the previos one and i am satisfied with it.

i also have made a custom Italian -true speech- pack with my voice and my GF voice, HD recorder and effected to make mic-like sound. (it announces things in italian and then in english, as it happens in Alitalia planes). 

if anyone interested i can share it.

It is for the previous UAC, dont know if it works with 2014

Hi, 

so is the annoying accent present on all the voice packs (english)

The voice on the Youtube video is extremely un-realistic..don't know what they were thinking.

...'Up and running internet connection for activation and license checking of the product (done on each application start-up

Why does a program need to call home every time I start it up. I'll pass.

You wrote that...

"The voice on the Youtube video is extremely un-realistic..don't know what they were thinking."

I bet you won't find the app useful for you. On the other hand - answering on what they were thinking - well the reality is that less than 5% of pilots worldwide made their English announcements in perfect English accent.

Worst the accent , the more realistic application would be. That's the - strange indeed - truth.

Regards, Babis D. (BD)
Flight Simulator Platform Solutions
Senior Developer
visit us: Homepage / Our unofficial blog
2vhslld.jpg

So i bought the program, for anyone interested.

The voice pack for U.S is horrendously un-realistic, but you can change them easily.

I downloaded a free voice pack online and replaced the sounds.

I like the logic of the program though, of the announcements playing on their own.