Sign in to follow this  
becas22

What to do when 777 starts messing panel configs

The title says it al. I was setting up different panel configs in my 777s but it started to mix them. What to do when it stars doing this?

The title says it al. I was setting up different panel configs in my 777s but it started to mix them. What to do when it stars doing this?

Hi, becas22,

I'm afraid I don't understand what is going on.  Please give more details as to exactly what is happening.

Mike

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2

Thank you IFRking, I was looking for that, I knew I read something a few weeks ago.

The other problem is that I cant load the correct registrationj forthe aircraft I'm flying. For eg.: Flying with A7-BFA and the panel config is like CS-TFM but when go to load from another I can't get the CDU to actualy load the A7-BFA file

The other problem is that I cant load the correct registrationj forthe aircraft I'm flying. For eg.: Flying with A7-BFA and the panel config is like CS-TFM but when go to load from another I can't get the CDU to actualy load the A7-BFA file

PMDG has not done an accurate airline config for Qatar yet. A7-BFA should be in there though, try uninstalling and installing A7-BFA from the OC or you could just make a new one.

What I know for sure is, QTR uses arc rings on the Navigation displays and looking at some QTR 777 cockpit videos, they have callouts from 2500ft to 10ft. 'Approaching Minimums', 'Minimums' and the altitude beeping noise when 1000ft away from selected target altitude is there too.

The rest should be like Emirates. So it's probably good to load up the Emirates config, set it up as in what I mentioned earlier and then save it.

On another note, when having several different airline liveries installed, the configs will always get messed. Try loading up a none PMDG aircraft, then the 777 you want. When that is done, go to the aircraft config in the CDU, and choose the config you're happy with. This has to be done every time.

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Yusuf Keyre

I'm configuring both as per FCOM and pilot inputs.

I'll try your resolution, thank you

Thank you IFRking, I was looking for that, I knew I read something a few weeks ago.

John Tavendale Did A7-BFD and the 200LR and 300ER. He included an accurate airline config in the folder.  https://www.dropbox.com/sh/q1p1jw0db7daw1u/AADYrJqg_MAKOvAEC1cHN-k3a?dl=0

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Yusuf Keyre

This thread is over 2 years old. Please avoid dragging up old threads unless it's absolutely necessary.

Kyle Rodgers