Sign in to follow this  
sgoen

Cant Register

After having a compute crash, loss of hard drive and motherboard, I finally got my computer up an running. When I went to install my 737 an 777, I get an error that I have registared to many time. Can someone rest the regstration for me. PMDG web site says they stopped replying to email earlier this month and I have to post her.  Please help.

They haven't answered emails in quite a long time.

However, register an account at support.precisionmanuals.com, submit a ticket, and they will be able to help you.

Does anyone know how to submit a ticket to PMDG. If Iuse support.precisionmanuals.com, you just keep going in a circle an I can not find how to submit a ticket. I email PMDG from my purchase link an have had no responce from PMDG. After installing a new hard drive, I can not register my 737. I get an error that I have used up my number of times I can register. I am very frustrated becuse of the price you pay, I should not have to go through this much effert to install an addon to a game. Thanks for anyone help and sorry for venting.

Never mind, I was just able to find the extra tab. For some reason it would not so up on my web browser.

Guys,

Where exactly is the confusion in how to get support coming from? I'm really puzzled by this when people say they can't figure out where to go for it - the "Support" link on our site says:

"PRODUCT SUPPORT

Product Support is a ticket-based support process and knowledge base offering our customers the ability to trouble-shoot product installation and allows our support staff the ability to provide help in a short amount of time. 

You can access the system here.(link)"

And the link right there on one of the first pages in the NGX and 777 Intro manual.

What exactly about the process is confusing you guys? (serious question, I want to fix whatever it is that's confusing people)

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com