Sign in to follow this  
jdwgraf

503 Service Unavailable

I was beginning to think there was another reason , as stated , not many people online and the same time in each occurance .  Other times was able to log in ( otherwise I couldn't have posted ) !

John

Please change times of access.

Would you kindly change the time of your back-up?... I've just got back from the school run, and want some Avsim with my cup of tea.

:lol:

I've been wondering why I was getting this same access issue each day at the same time... good to know why :smile:

I've been wondering why I was getting this same access issue each day at the same time... good to know why

The total back up time takes approximately 45 minutes, so read the paper before logging on... :lol:

so read the paper before logging on... :lol:

What!... and feel depressed before the day has really begun  :Worried:  I'll stick to watching an episode from the constant loop of Frasier re-runs we have in the morning on UK TV :He He: