Sign in to follow this  
Farlis

Season's in New Zealand

Guest Javis

Jaap,>Ha die Jan!Are *you* going to explain to the non dutch speaking readers here that you really don't want me to die or shall i ??..... Didn't think about that one, huh.... :(Oh, and i might be much older then you think as well... I vividly remember the days when my fav books were 'Van Schoolbank tot Schietstoel' by C.Butner, 'Varen en Vechten' and 'Vliegers in het vuur' by K.Norel. Still have 'em too. I bet Laika wasn't even born yet. Poor little doggy.. :-madAlso have a few copies of Avia-Vliegwereld (ok, from an aviation hobby exchance at the Aviodome ) and 1 meter of Avia's and Cockpit's (remember Hugo Hoofdman?)Sleep well,ouwe :+ Jan

I'd be careful comparing myself to Einstein if I were you Jeff, considering the post that got all this started... ;-) Just ribbing you bro. Sorry, couldn't resist.

Guest jaapverduijn

Bloody hell, Jan, you may even have known Otto Lilienthal (grin)! Come to think of it: weren't you the one who inspired Leonardo da Vinci to make his famous glider and helicopter drawings? I always thought I saw some of the Jan Visser quality there!The Norel books... those are good memories. "Engelandvaarders", "Strijders"... Not to mention the indeed legendary Hugo Hoofdman. About those non-Dutch speakers: het is eigenlijk wel aardig als ze blijven denken dat wij elkander bitter haten (brede grijns)! Niets is leuker dan Amerikanen op het verkeerde been zetten!Let's go to bed now (not together though, bloody hell!): it's time for our senior citizens afternoon nap. Oh, the terrible weight of age (grin)!Be well!Jaap.